Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Looks as though shit, really bad shit, finally caught up with guy and he ended up in the hands of some nasty cartel members who were none impressed with him. To be killed by a cartel in this fashion the guy must have done something that was way over the line, not just a typical rat or trafficker holding back a few grand.

Death I'm sure was quite agonizing and drawn out for him as they would have slowly started ripping off his finger tips and toes (probably one by one) before putting a big smile on his face.

His body was dumped in the middle of the road with a garbage bag over his head and an accompanying narco message.

Juana Moza, Mexico, Sept. 12, 2018.

dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-1-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-2-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-3-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-4-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-5-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

6. Pliers...
dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-6-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

7. Pliers...
dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-7-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

dead-bound-man-w-flayed-face-had-fingers-toes-cut-off-dumped-w-msg-8-Juana-Moza-MX-sep-12-18.jpg

ayyylmao

smooth brain
A good readable sign this time, I'm looking forward to a translation from our Spanish speaking members.
there you have a warning for everyone that wants to come to this port to steal children, you will end up this way. here we don't touch children, and you, Javier, Oscar, and esteban, stop playing dumb, the virgin Mary is talking to you, or you will end up talking to the virgin Mary. you get straight or ill get you straight ((I don't quite know what they mean by "alinear" )), also you ulises, I'm talking to you the nice way, also you Juan Sánchez, you think that changing your number I won't find you?
that's it hehe sorry if I saw this too late

Blaze33

Rookie
Looks as though shit, really bad shit, finally caught up with guy and he ended up in the hands of some nasty cartel members who were none impressed with him. To be killed by a cartel in this fashion the guy must have done something that was way over the line, not just a typical rat or trafficker holding back a few grand.

Death I'm sure was quite agonizing and drawn out for him as they would have slowly started ripping off his finger tips and toes (probably one by one) before putting a big smile on his face.

His body was dumped in the middle of the road with a garbage bag over his head and an accompanying narco message.

View attachment 346600

View attachment 346601

View attachment 346602

View attachment 346603

View attachment 346604

6. Pliers...
View attachment 346605

7. Pliers...
View attachment 346606

View attachment 346607
Maybe he only picked his nose to deep. It’s the cartel, they will do this to anybody doesn’t matter if you did something “really bad” or not.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Literally a wall of text on a giant post it note. Reminds me of half-assed grade school presentations. I wonder if the cartel shops at hobby lobby or Michaels? Still, this is probably one of the videos I would have to watch with the sound off..

wildbear99

Rookie

View attachment 346600

View attachment 346601

View attachment 346602

View attachment 346603

View attachment 346604

6. Pliers...
View attachment 346605

7. Pliers...
View attachment 346606

View attachment 346607
To do this to people. They got to love their job!!! No other way!!!

patricia

Rookie
Sorry folks, didn't realize I was still in the War cat...when able can a Mod move this thread into the Murder cat?

Many t
Sorry folks, didn't realize I was still in the War cat...when able can a Mod move this thread into the Murder cat?

Many thanks :)
Great pics thanks for sharing. I certainly would not want to piss these people off 😬 wonder what he did to deserve this?

Back