(No gore just a thought) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
This is just a thought that’s been bugging me lately…there’s this really pretty Asian girl I know but every time I see her, I have the urge to kiII her and eat her legs.
Pretty normal feelings for a weeabo and hikikomori. Try less binge watching of animes and Asian cosplay girls. :lolwut:

XEQT

Lurker
With the current prices of meat, I can't really blame you. If she's super hot why not just date her and kill an ugly Asian and eat her legs instead.
Because cute girls taste better. Or so I'm told.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
With the current prices of meat, I can't really blame you. If she's super hot why not just date her and kill an ugly Asian and eat her legs instead.
1631831474070.jpeg

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
This is just a thought that’s been bugging me lately…there’s this really pretty Asian girl I know but every time I see her, I have the urge to kiII her and eat her legs.
The key is the proper marinating and adjusting the time on the grill to the fat content of the legs. Remember to take them off a little early, wrap with foil, and they will finish cooking.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
if you do it don't mention goregrish we don't wanna get in trouble

Back