bizarre No one tried a spear? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bansaku

Well Known Member
That's cool and all, but what's the point of the bubble shield? I mean if you own a ball'n car that you want to keep safe one would assume the owner has a nice house with an attached garage. If it's portable that's just asking for trouble. A passerby's OCD will trigger and there WILL be a breach, I guarantee! 😜

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
This would be a cool idea if it deployed immediately before impacting something and you bounce off :tu:

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
They threw everything at it but the kitchen sink.
Nope. They threw that in too. 🙂

7D07C940-A9EA-44B1-B82E-190F78C0A98C.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Nope. They threw that in too. 🙂

View attachment 666659
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤘🤟🤙...SP

That's cool and all, but what's the point of the bubble shield? I mean if you own a ball'n car that you want to keep safe one would assume the owner has a nice house with an attached garage. If it's portable that's just asking for trouble. A passerby's OCD will trigger and there WILL be a breach, I guarantee! 😜
Heh heh heh!!!🤣🤣🤣
🤘🤟🤙...SP

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
Or a piano? I'm very disappointed
View attachment 666293
THIS IS A TEST....THIS IS ONLY A TEST OF THE SPACE BUBBLE SECURITY SYSTEM. HAD THIS BEEN A REAL EMERGENCY, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO PLACE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS AND KISS YOUR GENITALS GOODBYE,..... THIS WAS ONLY A TEST. YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO WHAT THE FUC EVER YOU WERE DOING BEFORE THE FUCIN TEST ........................................:suicide:

Back