We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Noma (Necrotizing Gangrenous Stomatitis / Cancrum Oris)

Discussion in 'Disease & Deformities' started by tenguix, Dec 11, 2015.

1. tenguix

tenguix Balls deep in the dead.

A disease believed to be caused through some interaction between Fusobacterium Necrophorum or Prevotella Intermedia and other bacteria. Individuals with malnutrition, immunodeficiency, poor hygiene and generally gross living conditions run a significantly greater risk of developing Noma. It is essentially a third-world disease.
    Also, it's fucking retarded when images of Noma are used as Krokodil propaganda.
    Enjoy!

Original.00000539-201307000-00032.FF1.jpeg e6cdb3910e493663ab838ab2e5b1b46c_o.jpg Faces of Noma (Nigeria) (Noma (cancrum oris).jpg _origin_Cancrum-Oris-1.jpg Faces of Noma (3).jpg gr10_lrg.jpg screenshot-paacs net 2015-12-11 11-51-26.png 2.jpg abdulrahamanumartale3yrs.jpg screenshot-paacs net 2015-12-11 11-50-01.png screenshot-paacs net 2015-12-11 11-49-23.png screenshot-paacs net 2015-12-11 11-50-31.png NadgioAnonJPEG.jpg

• Like Like x 17
  2. R a n d o m

R a n d o m af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK

My face actually hurt watching this. Nastier things you have to seriously look for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Fuck, there's hectic shit out there...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. McM

McM Krautnigger

Old German term was 'water-cancer'. Maybe due the bacterium in the drink/wash water.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. tenguix

It's very likely. Studies like this describe the link between contaminated water and Noma. Not to mention the only documented cases of Noma in the new world (excluding those caused by severe immunodeficiency) occurred at Bergen-Belsen and Auschwitz ;).

• Like Like x 1
  6. McM

McM Krautnigger

Yes, they had awful sanitary conditions in the most of these camps.

7. IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM Banned

Have u ever visited a Concentration camp ?

Im just being nosey .

8. tenguix

No.

9. IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM Banned

As i said i was being nosey .

10. tenguix

Oops.
    s/the new world/developed countries/

11. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Gives new fuckin meaning to the term giving somebody the "stinkface."

• LOL LOL x 1
  12. Had2look

Had2look Rookie Short Bussed

Poor sod's & he I am feeling sorry for myself with a boil on my bum.:blegh:

• LOL LOL x 1
  13. Yumisan

Yumisan Horror Show.

Just have to see all the flies in this boy's face to understand the conditions in which they live and why they get this kind of disease.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1