Nostalgic Songs.

Stammer

son of satan
reminds me of when I was a kid
Kids by MGMT
Hyperactive Child by Dead Kennedys
What was played around my house when I was young was Ray Charles so I always feel like my Dad is singing because my mom played him so much when I was a child that the voice got very familiar

social outcast

karma can be expected
oh fuck why'd you make me do this c-pod... :facepalm: one nite when I was 5 (1981) this song played literally every hour and I stayed awake all nite long :lulz:
btw, worst post in GG history to date..hands down... :outtahere:

This song makes me nostalgic in the worst way. It came on at Chipotle once, and I got all sick-feeling and couldn't eat my burrito. :(

It's such a good song. But it was "our" song... and he dicked me over really bad. So now I kind of hate it, but I can't.

Killy

Banned

I used to fingerbang my girlfriend to these faggots when I was in the ninth grade. Good times.

Here's a good one from the same era. Fuck man. So many feelings.

OP
creepod

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
This song makes me nostalgic in the worst way. It came on at Chipotle once, and I got all sick-feeling and couldn't eat my burrito. :(

It's such a good song. But it was "our" song... and he dicked me over really bad. So now I kind of hate it, but I can't.
know that feel bro. worst thing about this one guy i dated was that he had a really good taste in music, still listen to some of the bands he introduced me to, just dont mind as much about them reminding me of him anymore.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator

know that feel bro. worst thing about this one guy i dated was that he had a really good taste in music, still listen to some of the bands he introduced me to, just dont mind as much about them reminding me of him anymore.
On that note: