bizarre ~Not The Ear!~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
:poison: Turkey ~

In Aydın's Efeler district, a person first injured the man he had laid on the ground in the middle of the street, first on his face and various parts of his body, and then stuck a knife in the ear of the man who was writhing in pain on the ground.

The incident occurred in the evening hours in the town center of Efeler, Orta Mahalle 203. Street. Person named TE laid the person named AY on the side of the pavement and injured him with a knife on his face and various parts of his body.

It was learned that AY, who was taken to Aydın State Hospital by the 112 teams who came to the scene upon the notification of the people around, was in a serious condition and had a life-threatening condition. Aydın Police Department teams, which started an operation after the incident, caught the suspect in a short time and detained him.

It has been learned that the suspect TE has 31 different criminal files for many crimes, from drugs to injury, and he has just been released from prison.

While it was learned that AY, who was injured in the incident, had various criminal records, including drugs and other crimes.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
The true face of the death cult that is islam. You can see why these cunts are despised on a global level:

1681365022777.png

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
I hope one day mexican cartel guys show him some face transplant 😂

The true face of the death cult that is islam. You can see why these cunts are despised on a global level:

View attachment 675079
I'm sorry but that is not necessarily true. Jerks like this are more commonly found in South America but they exist everywhere.

I have lived in Singapore and Malaysia(fully muslim countries) for years and people who even steal something get several years in jail(tortured, etc) they don't even dare to Think about stabbing someone to death.

On the other hand Brazil is a fully christian country and shit like this and even worse ones happen.

And I'm not a muslim, so no connection whatsoever. Bad and good people exist in all religions, countries etc...

Last edited:

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Knives stick pretty good in skulls. You really gotta yank to get the knife out. Educational.

Back