Notre Dame Cathedral on fire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Please can you film it when you do, I'd fucking love to see that!

Na man I avoid talking to him as it is but today I had a weak moment. The thing that fried my head wad he said he was only talking to his mates who are 'stonemasons' a few weeks ago about how hard it would be to rebuild the place if it burnt down.
I shit you not I have worked along side him for over a year and every second day it gets better.
I.m sorry I bought the dead cunt up cause now he.s in my time. Not work time

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
A fuckin wanker at work rekons they wont rebuild it cause there are no stonemasons with the avility anymore

:facepalm:

Fuckhead
Bull fooking shit
That bitch will be up and shining for many reasons and we both know it

By hook or crook

I cast my impression that the damage isnt as deep as might be projected

At least you and i have been there and fondled the dame

It will rise

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Na man I avoid talking to him as it is but today I had a weak moment. The thing that fried my head wad he said he was only talking to his mates who are 'stonemasons' a few weeks ago about how hard it would be to rebuild the place if it burnt down.
I shit you not I have worked along side him for over a year and every second day it gets better.
I.m sorry I bought the dead cunt up cause now he.s in my time. Not work time
Sorry Wino, didn't mean to fill your head with an idiot, just get back to thinking about stuff that matters!

Mickey

Forum Veteran
:tu:

2yqrss.jpg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Bull fooking shit

By hook or crook

It will rise
I understand what a real monument to the world the cathedral is, but they're saying that they still have treasures in there to rescue but they are scared to send in people because the structure is not sound. I think that whatever they can salvage, use that to create a more modern structure , it will never be the same anyways.

Reactions: McM

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I understand what a real monument to the world the cathedral is, but they're saying that they still have treasures in there to rescue but they are scared to send in people because the structure is not sound. I think that whatever they can salvage, use that to create a more modern structure , it will never be the same anyways.
All shrouds and crowns of thorns accounted for...

Next crisis par favor

McM

ARSELING
Bull fooking shit

By hook or crook

It will rise

To see at the dome in Cologne. Stonemasonry at it finest since centuries, they have a permanent workshop on the roof.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Over 600 million dollars already raised from private donors... what the fuck they thought the Catholic church was gonna have to claim chapter 7 over this? They don't seem to understand the guy they based the whole religion on was about people, not buildings or possessions. They could change tens or even hundreds of thousands of lives just like that, in 24 hours, yet they keep making idols out of a fucking buildings displaying opulence. I would bulldoze every church and outlaw that stupid shit worldwide.

Back