accident Notting hill carnival (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Strangely
20220829_195147.jpg
20220829_195113.jpg
addictive watching this.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Those white guys were lucky. White privilege wins again.
I love my white privilege, money just appears in my bank account from the white privilege laws, and when I go to the store everything is free for me because of my white privilege. When minorities pay fines for tickitable offenses that money is given to me in the form of cashier's checks when I perform the same offenses. And when I commit a violent crime an innocent minority is found and imprisoned in my place.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I love my white privilege, money just appears in my bank account from the white privilege laws, and when I go to the store everything is free for me because of my white privilege. When minorities pay fines for tickitable offenses that money is given to me in the form of cashier's checks when I perform the same offenses. And when I commit a violent crime an innocent minority is found and imprisoned in my place.

I think white privilege is a thing of the past, if it ever existed in the first place. All a nig nog needs to do is say anything that happens to them or anything they do is because of racism and people throw them a fucking parade for how "brave" they are.

Straight white people who are fine using the pronouns they were born with are now the oppressed. And I know you were joking, I just get fired up when anyone mentions "white privilege" in the current political climate.

Back