Now this is interesting, spy v's spy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
At first I thought he was banging boys, BUT it gets a lot juicier, powers that be might have thought he was going rogue.
I'd say he was fucking little boys or girls. It's SE Asia. Any male from Australia travelling there better have a good reason imo. It's a third world shithole with zero value.

It is understood his lack of candour prompted concerns being raised with Witness J about how he was conducting himself as a single man in the South-East Asian capital. There was a worry he could be compromised.

The chinks sent him some boys, hidden camera etc, he's compromised.

you think they'd lock up a spook with pedos in a pedo prison, because national security? He is a pedo so he goes in with them. Legit Aussie bikers and murderers kill pedos in prison, they don't care about political thriller novel bullshit like that. They couldn't put him anywhere else at all? Like a military prison, where he belongs, or even a low security rural prison for non violent offenders? Lol no because he's a pedo.

The entire article is convoluted shit, unsurprisingly written by some left wing cocksucker on a left wing website that treats paedophilia like a fetish, hates the military and the current conservative government. What is it with these leftist cocksuckers constantly defending trash to try "shame" the government with vaugue bullshit they cant even report properly on. No one else is carrying this bullshit story except the ABC. Figures.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Don't hold back, say it as it is, ha ha ha ha
But the question still remains, WTF did this guy do to get this type of secrecy put around his case? If he was banging underage boys/girls he would have been told to snap out of it, no foul, but this is something different, very different & the government is shitting itself about it.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Don't hold back, say it as it is, ha ha ha ha
But the question still remains, WTF did this guy do to get this type of secrecy put around his case? If he was banging underage boys/girls he would have been told to snap out of it, no foul, but this is something different, very different & the government is shitting itself about it.
To me, it reads like a young intelligent single guy was scooped up by our SIGINT types when he was at officers school, Duntroon. This guy isn't infantry or commanding some shitty detachment of army chefs. He's likely posted as a spook at one of our Embassies, probably flying under the radar as part of his work, so he's got cover. Pretty much all embassies staff some form of military intelligence or you're doing it wrong. This guy goes and fucks anything on two legs during his downtime. He's a military asset in a foreign country. it's embarrassing to the intelligence community and the government. They don't want to talk about exactly why he was there, hence all the secrecy. I think this guy stuck his dick where it shouldn't have been and blew his cover and his load, that's the gist of it.

Back