NSA Whistleblower: All Americans Under Virtual Surveillance, All Info Stored, No Matter the Post (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator

theylivesignsygukz.jpg

tin-foil-hat0cua2.jpg

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I have been telling people for years that NOTHING you do is protected under the constitution, because they are the ones who control all of it. If you have the ability to find out anything on anyone at anytime and you really want someone out of the way, it is easy to just look at ALL THEIR internet, phone, IPAD or any other form of comuntication and "cook" probable cause to work for them. You'er not safe, you never have been. You buy a gun today and they know about it before you go to bet tonight. If shit was about to hit the fan you can bet they know exactly where every one is and what they are doing. This guy won't live long! He will have an accident within 6 months!

Tooly

Tier One
The only way a transparent society will work is if the Government starts off first! Like that's gonna happen!:isaw:

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
you can bet they know exactly where every one is and what they are doing.
actually i can say deff no they dont all guns bought before the 80's are untraceable didnt need shit to get one back then no name no lic. no nothing cash gun thats it no paperwork no nothing you can also buy one now and the same rules apply person to person older gun no paperwork needed its the loophole in the law they wont fix.....
as far as your puter you can also control that also using the right programs in public i believe they watch everyone even though spying on the american public is illegal and punishable by death i believe thats how the law reads.....

Tooly

Tier One
actually i can say deff no they dont all guns bought before the 80's are untraceable didnt need shit to get one back then no name no lic. no nothing cash gun thats it no paperwork no nothing you can also buy one now and the same rules apply person to person older gun no paperwork needed its the loophole in the law they wont fix.....
as far as your puter you can also control that also using the right programs in public i believe they watch everyone even though spying on the american public is illegal and punishable by death i believe thats how the law reads.....
Bit o punctuation man. You're starting to sound like snatch! Gotta read your stuff 3 or 4 times sometimes. Yeah, I know Fuck me!

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I meant at the start. I find it hard to read you now when you DO use normal ingrish!:p
wot is normal anyhoo...i bet just as many folk would ha trouble with your accent as mine. every aussie i ever knew talked in slang

as long as we understands each other-eh pet

mrln

silent ghost
it reads in a way for whats in their best interest my friend.

Hellwig

Banned
Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.Al Qaeda.Dirty Bomb.

deadpuppet

Forum Veteran
Trust me, even if they do listen to everything they do NOT CARE what you are doing unless your doing something really shitty. They want big fish.

Back