Nude suicide

DeadZone

Don't let fear decide your fate
Doubtful, normally they do it in a position of comfort while masturbating and only choke themselves when close to/as they orgasm. Normally they are standing up only when someone else is there to "help" them get off.
I wasn't being literal, it just looked that way as he was, apart from the socks, naked! It just seemed odd he stripped for the occasion.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
I wasn't being literal, it just looked that way as he was, apart from the socks, naked! It just seemed odd he stripped for the occasion.
Maybe his feet freeze and wanted to be somewhat comfy! lol
He could have had a helper with him for it and they just let him choke a bit too far. Possibly even a robbery and made him hang. I do agree it's odd, especially since his feet never left the chair.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Doubtful, normally they do it in a position of comfort while masturbating and only choke themselves when close to/as they orgasm. Normally they are standing up only when someone else is there to "help" them get off.
he seems to be pretty comfy on that chair.. and hes got a stiffy. never seen a person kill themselves while standing on a chair before