NZ mosque mass shooting 15-March-19

D.O.A.

SHUT IT DOWN GOYS
"Subscribe to pewdiepie!" :jpalm:

This guys irl shitposting is on point, the media reported he was claiming to be a navy seal with 300 confirmed kills. He's playing 'Bosnia Strong(k)' on his player. He wrote in his maifesto Candace Owen is nice but her views are too extreme.

He has them reporting memes as 'facts'. Pewdiepie is right wing too so this seemingly random comment will trigger twitter/online SJW's harder on him.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Thanks Reed88!!
Fuck yeah!!
Representing pricks!!
I live in Christchurch, shit has gone fucken down hill here today.
The 'flatmate' came home in rivers of tears, just like the blood in the mosque.
My boss from work lives not far from that mosque.
I was going to go to the home brew shop that is about 100 meters from the Linwood mosque that got shot up. I didn't get there because it was raining and ended up just going round the corner.
:death:

PsychopathicMassMurder

Skullfuck Crescendo
Hey all. Live here in New Zealand. Multiple shooters at 2 mosques. 2 car bombs in the city. 4 people arrested so far. He live streamed this to get the heat off the others in Christchurch. There are other cells around the country. You can thank 8 chan for helping these cinta organise this. Yeah i know my user name is what it is, but ive been here for years and i knew i could trust you guys to get a video that hadnt been taken down. The whole country is in fuckin lockdown. On 4 chan there was a 1 day warning but of course no one would think he'd go through with it until he pit his manifesto up. Pretty intense stuff here atm

PsychopathicMassMurder

Skullfuck Crescendo
Thanks Reed88!!
Fuck yeah!!
Representing pricks!!
I live in Christchurch, shit has gone fucken down hill here today.
The 'flatmate' came home in rivers of tears, just like the blood in the mosque.
My boss from work lives not far from that mosque.
I was going to go to the home brew shop that is about 100 meters from the Linwood mosque that got shot up. I didn't get there because it was raining and ended up just going round the corner.
:death:
Hey brother. In New Plymouth atm. There are cops everywhere

PsychopathicMassMurder

Skullfuck Crescendo
This is as crazy as it gets... Dude was cool... Reloading clips like you would see on Modetn Warfare game... This is revenge. Cold blooded and vengeful...
He was an amatuer bro, couldnt get one clip in, dropped a full one. I dont condone his actions at all because gun laws in NZ are gonna get tight now. But he did pick the right time to cause the most damage

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
He was an amatuer bro, couldnt get one clip in, dropped a full one. I dont condone his actions at all because gun laws in NZ are gonna get tight now. But he did pick the right time to cause the most damage

He unloaded on 25 plus inside. And then went back to his vehicle and went back in... Amateur fuck no this isn't a game... He fucking went all in

PsychopathicMassMurder

Skullfuck Crescendo
He unloaded on 25 plus inside. And then went back to his vehicle and went back in... Amateur fuck no this isn't a game... He fucking went all in
Yeah he did. But he fumbled a mag, dropped a full one. Unloaded his m1 Beretta 12 Guage shotgun in the first few seconds before using it where it would be most effective. He fucked up a gun jam. He consistently didnt count his shots so he had to keep checking his mag for how many bullets he had left if at all. Amatuer mate. But well planned ill give them that

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Yeah he did. But he fumbled a mag, dropped a full one. Unloaded his m1 Beretta 12 Guage shotgun in the first few seconds before using it where it would be most effective. He fucked up a gun jam. He consistently didnt count his shots so he had to keep checking his mag for how many bullets he had left if at all. Amatuer mate. But well planned ill give them that
Whatever... I'm not arguing either mate... Look at the video again... I'm not a gun expert... But from what I saw he wasn't an amateur as you say.... This guy owned that 1 kiilomtre block in 5 minutes or less without any help , fear and when he went yo his car the first time I thought he would have sped off but he went back and wasn't afraid of any recourse..... He fucked them up

PsychopathicMassMurder

Skullfuck Crescendo
Whatever... I'm not arguing either mate... Look at the video again... I'm not a gun expert... But from what I saw he wasn't an amateur as you say.... This guy owned that 1 kiilomtre block in 5 minutes or less without any help , fear and when he went yo his car the first time I thought he would have sped off but he went back and wasn't afraid of any recourse..... He fucked them up
He absolutely did fuck them up. He was also on no watchlist from either Australia or NZ and the police response time is around ten minutes average. He knew he had time to go back and restock to walk back in. It's not exactly hard to see that the shooting lasted 5-6 minutes. Why do you think he regretted not burning the mosque down. Because he knew he had the time driving away. Jeez like i said it was well planned. Poor execution, he even says so himself for fucks sake

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Check out Mr Qritique here! Would you have the bottle to do it?