NZ mosque mass shooting 15-March-19

Preacher

*** space available for advertising ***
When i want your opinion, i'll give it to you
Let's focus on the steak not the peas
But this is a discussion forum, you'll have my opinion even if you do not ask me. As I said, if you want short texts, and limit who can say something, twitter is the place.

Try again.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
But this is a discussion forum, you'll have my opinion even if you do not ask me. As I said, if you want short texts, and limit who can say something, twitter is the place.

Try again.
You quoted me cucktoe. You want to have a democratic and enlightening discussion? This is not the dance hall youre looking for. Esp if you are a non native english speaking narrow minded self entitled spoon chested pencil necked worm sperm.
Go try and joust at fark.
This place is for blowing off steam, nigger.

Can we get an hero

McM

Krautnigger
Since when is this called a 'discussion forum'? Not heard so far. Reminds me of the NASA expert we had here (the dead women beater), he thought it's the debating society here. :lol:
The word 'forum' isn't meant here as the old Romans had in mind, it's a bizarre place that's all. I was confused about the use of the word too at the start.
I prefer to have my 'discussions' in real life and in a language I'm able to speak and when I can give little braggarts (aka pseudo-Russians) a fresh one across the face when they get too annoying.

Preacher

You quoted me cucktoe. You want to have a democratic and enlightening discussion? This is not the dance hall youre looking for. Esp if you are a non native english speaking narrow minded self entitled spoon chested pencil necked worm sperm.
Go try and joust at fark.
This place is for blowing off steam, nigger.

Can we get an hero
That's your point of view. I have a (totally) different point of view.

Try again.

snatch

Since when is this called a 'discussion forum'? Not heard so far. Reminds me of the NASA expert we had here (the dead women beater), he thought it's the debating society here. :lol:
The word 'forum' isn't meant here as the old Romans had in mind, it's a bizarre place that's all. I was confused about the use of the word too at the start.
I prefer to have my 'discussions' in real life and in a language I'm able to speak and when I can give little braggarts (aka pseudo-Russians) a fresh one across the face when they get too annoying.
Im just an old dame with not much time left...snort...

If a cannibal used a knife and fork, shall we call it progress!?

:derp:

Reactions: McM

Preacher

I do not think this site it's a debate society ... I see it as a site that allows debate and also allows steam to be released (like snatch said). One takes or uses from the site what likes most.

Nor do I see it as a bizarre site, there is very good content within the site that has nothing to do with the bizarre. There are good discussions, there is a lot of information, that you stay alone with the bizarre part is a matter of your own.

On the other hand, that snatch see the site in a way does not mean that the site is that way. The same happens with you, that you do not like to talk or discuss in one place and prefer to do it in real life does not mean that everyone likes the same. Some enjoy both. Even with the difficulty of doing it in a language that we do not handle.

Preacher

You talk too much, that's all. Awful.
I dont think so... and if you do not like what I say, and as I say it, do not read me and that's it.

I'm not going to change my way of expressing myself because you or some other user does not like it. Nor will I see this site as you or another person tell me that I have to see it. Or how to use it.

Later.

Is anyone else (from NZ) having problems with Live Leak?.
Im getting a 'server down' page.

I know they have some of the videos, iv seen the links posted on Twitter.
A few sites went down yesterday because of high traffic issues.

There was a cop car parked 20 meters from my little house. Dodgy because i live in the city, and I'm giving serious thought to re making this 'event'.
The partner/flatmate, when i said i would consider making it.
"Isn't it time you stopped doing that shit?"
"This conversation is now shut down like the TV. I'm going to make tea and listen to a movie podcast."
She came out after a few minutes and we chatted about the new Aladdin trailer.

It'll happen.
I just have be careful, having the police down the road is not the same as knocking on the door.
I can’t get on it either! Or bestgore, I think they’ve banned the sites in New Zealand ...

snatch

You talk too much, that's all. Awful.
I love a good chat up. A lot of people cant provide me with that. You do. The infusion of our languages seems to flow and you can detect subtleties of humor, sarcasm and double entendre that many native english speaking folk cannot. I surmise that you not only have a reasonably high intelligence quotient but are also well read, esp history, and have traveled past the borders of your bavarian wonderland.

This wall of text is a monument and a testament to your valuable input on this most venerable forum . More graecostasis than curia julia.

Kuhmist obeys gravity said the man in the apple orchard who contemplated daily with much clarity:thisis:

McM

Krautnigger
I love a good chat up. A lot of people cant provide me with that. You do. The infusion of our languages seems to flow and you can detect subtleties of humor, sarcasm and double entendre that many native english speaking folk cannot. I surmise that you not only have a reasonably high intelligence quotient but are also well read, esp history, and have traveled past the borders of your bavarian wonderland.

This wall of text is a monument and a testament to your valuable input on this most venerable forum . More graecostasis than curia julia.

Kuhmist obeys gravity said the man in the apple orchard who contemplated daily with much clarity:thisis:
Thanks a lot, dear snatch. :rose:

McM

Krautnigger
soap boxing
That was new for me, I put everything I learnt in my dictionary I have on LEO languages forum because a part of my memory is fading away at times like hell. Has the pro I can read books again after some months/years and they're (almost) like new. Re-read the 'Sea Wolf' yesterday, great adventure classic I didn't get it the first time because I was appalled by the love story inside and skipped the related parts.
Sorry for the text wall... :oops:

Last edited:

snatch

That was new for me, I put everything I learnt in my dictionary I have on LEO languages forum because a part of my memory is fading away at times like hell. Has the pro I can read books again after some months/years and they're (almost) like new. Re-read the 'Sea Wolf' yesterday, great adventure classic I didn't get the first time because I was appalled by the love story inside and skipped the related parts.
Sorry for the text wall... :oops:
Text wLl is the new french onion soup.
I have had many.....many nicknames/sobriquets in my life; filibuster was one. Since i have been rumored to speak like a pirate , i suppose my lies are actually truth, mate. Drink up me hearties...and really bad eggs.

Build a brain cathedral to store information. Use rhymes to help remember which level you want to access. Music, to recall people and reestablish a safe zone.

Cognitive retraining...if you can remember to use it, :waterpipe: it works.

Ironically, i have never been a jack fan. I have had sex on his property and his parks and homestead ruins are well lent to this starving tourist mecca. I think like any writer of consideration, of which he most certainly was, he wanted the reader to take what each could from his stories and i shall give him that merit.

Next wall to you, mein herr

:cgas2: