NZ To Broacast Muslim Call To Prayer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
New Zealand have gone full cuck now, it's over, the natives of New Zealand have lost
That's what happens when you put a woman in power, i know i'll be called sexist and masogonistic, but women are here to care and nurture, not run countries, we are not equal.
The highest form of inequality is to make two unequal things equal.
Men are not better, we're just different

upload_2019-3-22_12-37-9.png

Vwj

NewbieX
No no no no no just fucking no, do you understand NO FUCKING NO no no no
Wrong on so many levels
We had this with a council hearing, drop Christ for Mohammed, what do you not understand ITS A CHRISTIAN FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!! Fucking simple enough eh?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
This site seems to be full of gullible fuck sticks and fake news spreaders.

National day of prayer to honor the victims of the mosque shootings. That's all, nothing else. It's just a cute picture attached to some words.

Vwj

NewbieX
This site seems to be full of gullible fuck sticks and fake news spreaders.

National day of prayer to honor the victims of the mosque shootings. That's all, nothing else. It's just a cute picture attached to some words.

Would a Islamic country broadcast any Christian prayers after any massacres? Nope the pay no thought at all to the people who died

McM

ARSELING
The mosque around the corner is well visited but don't know if it's because of the attack. The most I know are not very religious, having Ramadan because of their old parents for example.
Many got 'religious' in prison here because of the 'Sucuk' sausage they get for breakfast is better than the usual shit. :Skeptical:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Mosques are a great place to score quality poppy love. The new hooters.

Fuck that, you get home and unwrap your new GF and it's a Iraqi woman with armpit hair and a monobrow. that's the saddest Christmas morning gift ever

• Haha
Reactions: McM

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Fuck that, you get home and unwrap your new GF and it's a Iraqi woman with armpit hair and a monobrow. that's the saddest Christmas morning gift ever
Youre an infidel so you will stay a virgin until allah is done jihadin around

Back