O_o Uhhh.....

OP
Charbaby

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
I found this on some kind of "awkward family photos" site. The guy who posted it was the newborn in this. He said that at the time,they lived on a nudist colony =/ So yep,they were all naked in that tub too lol. He posted it on an "awkward" photo site and got offended because everyone was repulsed and bashed it. He called everyone "petty" and said we missed the whole "miracle of childbirth" part in it... lol. Sorry,I'm still stuck on the naked kids in a bloody inflatable pool..

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I found this on some kind of "awkward family photos" site. The guy who posted it was the newborn in this. He said that at the time,they lived on a nudist colony =/ So yep,they were all naked in that tub too lol. He posted it on an "awkward" photo site and got offended because everyone was repulsed and bashed it. He called everyone "petty" and said we missed the whole "miracle of childbirth" part in it... lol. Sorry,I'm still stuck on the naked kids in a bloody inflatable pool..
Yup.....That's pretty much the EXACT same thing I was stuck on!! WTF were they thinking!!?!!

Last edited:
OP
Charbaby

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Poor boy on the left will get his vengeance in a few years, pretty sure. Some people :facepalm:
See,its only WHITE folks that do stupid shit like this lol. You never hear of a BLACK family who's this far fuckin out... That kid will probably end up like all them other spoiled middle class white kids who blows up a school or climbs a clock tower with an M16 Lol. I'll bet he fuckin hated that child forever after this.

So what? We go sauna with our parents naked every weekend when was a kid. Only usa is so shitty country, that example you can show in tv when brains blows out but ohmygod if there is a nipple :D