Obama Creates Office of Diversity, Inclusion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
.......were in deeeeeeeep shit!
the only diffrence between us and them is technology. but think about it. who and when did this coma bout? the 1950's and 60's. so then again,were talking previous generations!
There have been advances in health, science, and math that really differs from when people were taught in the 1950s or 60s.
Beyond that, we're pretty much the same.

oh,btw,who is "they?" "they" dont knopw what "theyre" talking about. "they" can also shove it up "their" arse,as far as "im" concerned.... lol
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!!

Whose version is being applied now?
Whoever is incharged at the business or school for acceptance.
There are many way to get around hiring a minority, most places don't because it's more of an ethical issue than legal issue.

I know why. I just explained it. You and I may disagree over how much racism there still was, but I'd like to point out that abolishing segregation required the support of many, many whites. The tiny black minority would never have been able to change anything without white sympathizers, since the US was still well over 70% white at that time.

Back when there was segregation, blacks couldn't abolish anything no matter what it was, at least, not on their own.

I know affirmative action is flawed, very few things that come from our government isn't flawed. When it was started, it was a step in the right direction. Problem is, that it should have been revised many times since then.

mrln

silent ghost
There have been advances in health, science, and math that really differs from when people were taught in the 1950s or 60s.
Beyond that, we're pretty much the same.

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!!

with much thanks to computers that now play a major role. see,it will keep going back to that....

NO I AM NOT! IM NOT! AM NOT AM NOT AM NOT....! (im disgruntled. cant you see that!?)

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
I know affirmative action is flawed, very few things that come from our government isn't flawed. When it was started, it was a step in the right direction. Problem is, that it should have been revised many times since then.

We agree completely, then. Affirmative action was appropriate as a temporary stopgap measure, but it is not a long-term solution. Unfortunately, it has been permanently adopted... and contrary to promoting racial equality, it is in fact a significant hindrance.

mrln

silent ghost
affirmative action worked better when it was "happening". like blaine said,it wasnt a permanent solution but its already in place as a soultion. it no longer works because theres way too many diverse ethnicitys now compared to then.everyone wants the same thing, unfortunately

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Affirmative Action is and always has been a terrible thing. Just the idea that in the United States of America, "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Land of Opportunity, etc" a private business owner could possibly feel threatened & bullied into hiring someone not even remotely qualified for the job over a qualified individual with many years of experience because of skin color, even if the business owner is 100% against racism of any kind.

City, State and Federal jobs are much worse in this regard, and the color of the employees are kept under constant scrutiny by racist, anti-White organizations such as the NAACP & ADL. And now it looks like Obama is making the Government even larger (How much larger can it get? Only time will tell...) by pulling this crap.

Affirmative Action should be outlawed, not ever required, not even spoken of anymore, ASAP.
Affirmative Action really should be renamed to what it really is. Anti-White Racism.

It's bad enough that police tests are constantly made easier, and then on top of that, the score needed to pass is LOWERED at schools, fire stations and POLICE STATIONS across the country. In a state where a handgun is harder to acquire legally than illegally, and the law says that pretty much you need to be a second away from being violently murdered to even use it in self defense, in your own home, many people call police and lock themselves in a room during a burglary lets say. Same with the elderly. Now we are talking about a possible life and death situation here. Who would you rather have responding to the call? (A) An officer that has excelled throughout his career. Who knows the law. Who is honest. Who is smart. And who made Sgt. because of his skill and devotion to the job he loves. (B) An officer who only made it into the department because of his skin color. An officer who has not done anything to merit a promotion of any kind, but is a Sgt. now because the test was made easier so more non-Whites could pass it, and after he still didn't pass it, they lowered the passing score of the test that was made easier in the first place so he could finally pass it. An officer that may enter the house, see a shadow ducked down (you) and thinks it is the criminal and doesn't follow protocol. Who never understood proper protocol. Who gets scared and shoots wildly. Who ends up killing the very person that called 911.
An Affirmative Action officer that may be with a partner and may get him killed one day on the job because he is not fit for the job at all. An officer who now is a boss over other officers and doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing, but he is in charge anyways because there isn't enough colored ranking officers. An officer that may not be honest. An officer that may lose his cool, hit a suspect, and then after the long, drawn out court battle that would follow, and officer that would cost the tax payers millions of dollars that the city must pay out to the victim of the assault.

The above paragraphs shows some of the many, many horrible consequences of Affirmative Action based laws and regulations.

NOW, for SOME good news at least. Anyone remember the Conn. firefighters case? A victory for us. A small victory, but a victory that could lead to larger, much more grand and right victories for my beloved White brethren that have been wronged by insane liberal (Jewish) thinking in this country.

http://www.thenationalpolicyinstitu...over-2-million-to-firefighters-in-ricci-suit/

After seven years of litigation, Mayor John DeStefano Jr.’s administration finalized a settlement agreement to pay over $2 million to the 20 firefighters behind the bias suit that brought New Haven to the forefront of a national discussion on racial discrimination.

Twenty firefighters, 19 of whom are Caucasian and one is Hispanic, filed a lawsuit alleging reverse racial discrimination when passing grades in a New Haven Fire Department test for promotion were thrown out. Although both the U.S. District Court and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals upheld New Haven’s decision to throwout the test results, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the firefighters in 2009.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
I wouldn't blame anti-white liberalism on Jews. Even if you do believe the Jews are behind it, there are a shitload of white people out there who've bought into it, and that's their own fault. They think they're doing the right thing, and if pressed, I find that they'll staunchly defend affirmative action — even while admitting that it helps one race at the expense of another. They think it's okay because whites are "on top" and minorities "need help." They're not perceptive enough to see how deeply hypocritical that is, or if they do, they believe it's justified anyway.

My own sister turned ultra-liberal in college, and she too supports affirmative action, lenient immigrant policies, etc. I've had a couple of explosive arguments with her about this very subject, one in the presence of her fiancee (he agrees with me, which you can imagine makes her absolutely livid). I love her, but she's spoiled and sheltered, and she also can't stand toe-to-toe with me in an argument. That pisses her off even more, because although we're both intelligent people, out-arguing me is a rare feat only two people I've met have ever accomplished: my mother, and my friend Dave (he majored in Philosophy at UVA, and he's fucking good. He makes me feel like a retard when it comes to certain subjects of discussion).

Back