Oh great, the new Republican "coronavirus relief bill" has landed

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Looks like Trump's gonna send in the military to fight the virus. Guess we're just gonna bomb the crap out of all the hotspots?

Robocopninja

Forum Veteran
I hate politics and don’t understand it, but the anger it causes between people, brinks on religious war battles ahahaha 😂😂
Wtf is a right wing ? I don’t care but keep giving each other abuse lol
I’m rolling 1 for now 😊

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
More money to defense than the next top 20 nations spending combined
That is what the cold war was for...Russia and USA stole trillions in tax payer dollar by transfering money to privately owned weapons company through over inflated weapons spending...All the guys at the top own these companies...In Australia, politicians have to give away their commercial interests while in office( but the reality is, they don't, just transfered into wife's name). Here is something off the net...
Cheney was chairman and CEO of Halliburton Company from 1995 to 2000 and has received stock options from Halliburton. In the run-up to the Iraq War, Halliburton was awarded a $7 billion contract for which only Halliburton was allowed to bid.

Brainfart

Still not a single response about 180 bln dollar giveaway to defense contractors in a Corona virus relief bill. You fucking cowards.
You are playing right into their hands."left and right" is just a way to divide and conquer. I do not consider myself left or right. As soon as you consider yourself part of a group or stereotype, you are controlled. That is why the Green party was invented...

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
You are playing right into their hands."left and right" is just a way to divide and conquer. I do not consider myself left or right. As soon as you consider yourself part of a group or stereotype, you are controlled. That is why the Green party was invented...
So you vote none of the above?

Brainfart

So you vote none of the above?
I don't vote...They are all scum...They are on the same team and are out to achieve the same goals...Every western Govt's dream is to be like China...A dictatorship, a police force that is used to stop dissent, one percent of the population controls 99 percent of the wealth, The peoples resources controlled and exploited by corporations, Cheap slave labour and subservient mindless morons...Oops...We are already there...

I don't vote...They are all scum...They are on the same team and are out to achieve the same goals...Every western Govt's dream is to be like China...A dictatorship, a police force that is used to stop dissent, one percent of the population controls 99 percent of the wealth, The peoples resources controlled and exploited by corporations, Cheap slave labour and subservient mindless morons...Oops...We are already there...
You're right, but... Even though they're all scum, you should still vote.

Brainfart

A green party vote is a wasted vote
In my opinion, no votes matter, they are puppets for the big guys and are working for the same goals...They have to make out they care about us with token services and social security, but in reality they don't give a shit about us...like Ice T Born dead song says, "If you think they give a fuck about us, you are a fool!"

Brainfart

You're right, but... Even though they're all scum, you should still vote.
Back on the war thing, look at Iraq. American weapons companies were payed to level the place, and then American construction companies get payed to rebuild the place, while being payed for with the Iraqi people's resources(oil).
And then American corporations move in to fill the gap of business and services that were destroyed by them in the first place...This results in total control...

Back on the war thing, look at Iraq. American weapons companies were payed to level the place, and then American construction companies get payed to rebuild the place, while being payed for with the Iraqi people's resources(oil).
And then American corporations move in to fill the gap of business and services that were destroyed by them in the first place...This results in total control...
You're not teaching me anything I didn't already know, but I still appreciate your comments hun!

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Awesome pork, I love it. Using the leftists playbook, attaching their “stuff” to shit they push through. At least we can read it before it’s passed. It’s still being negotiated though. Nothing set in stone yet. The funny whinings of the hand wringing cunts worrying about shit not finalized is very amusing however. Some like turtles, I like helicopters.

Still not a single response about 180 bln dollar giveaway to defense contractors in a Corona virus relief bill. You fucking cowards.
You retarded queer you copy and paste shit from bullshit sources then wanna pick a fight. I'm not even gonna read this stupid post it's obvious you're not concerned about anything but being a troll so why should anyone bother?