Oh shit Ivan you are fucked! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I still don't understand what people define as a "win" . So far all I've seen is massive destruction of infrastructure, most of the citizens have fled while their homes are flattened. I just don't get it. "Ukraine will win" they keep saying. but what is a win in their mind? The last count I saw was over 300,000 dead and that was two months ago.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Well here is a bit of propaganda but ya, Russians are in for a hard time.

Not really a propaganda video - they're real soldiers, units, gear, etc., who are gearing up for a counter-offensive. If they were civilians, like 500,000 of them (grandma's included) dressed up in military uniforms, kit and armed with lifelike air-soft weapons then ya, that'd be propaganda. They're showing folks that they're getting ready, nothing untrue or inflated about it. Nicely polished vid though, they've taken some production cues from good ol' ISIS :).

I still don't understand what people define as a "win" . So far all I've seen is massive destruction of infrastructure, most of the citizens have fled while their homes are flattened. I just don't get it. "Ukraine will win" they keep saying. but what is a win in their mind? The last count I saw was over 300,000 dead and that was two months ago.
From what I've read, the "win", to the Ukrainians, would be that all Russian forces withdraw from Ukraine, including annexed lands. The "win" for Russia, on the other hand, well we all have our opinions on that, lol.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Not really a propaganda video - they're real soldiers, units, gear, etc., who are gearing up for a counter-offensive. If they were civilians, like 500,000 of them (grandma's included) dressed up in military uniforms, kit and armed with lifelike air-soft weapons then ya, that'd be propaganda. They're showing folks that they're getting ready, nothing untrue or inflated about it. Nicely polished vid though, they've taken some production cues from good ol' ISIS :).
I said it for the memes. But it is by definition
The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
It's not a bad word we just view it that way. I'm 100% sure they are ramped up to Kill Russians and they are serious.
The new conflicts with the newer weapon systems should be good I really want to see those tanks in action.

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
The US wins coz their MIC profits from the war and so do their energy companies selling absurdly high priced oil and gas to their EU vassals, it also gets to tie down one of its two biggest geopolitical rival in this proxy war. China also wins by exporting energy and other stuff at high prices to the EU and shafting Russia by buying discounted oil and gas. The only losers are Ukraine, Russia, African shitholes who rely on Ukrainian grain exports and EU in that order.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
The US wins coz their MIC profits from the war and so do their energy companies selling absurdly high priced oil and gas to their EU vassals, it also gets to tie down one of its two biggest geopolitical rival in this proxy war. China also wins by exporting energy and other stuff at high prices to the EU and shafting Russia by buying discounted oil and gas. The only losers are Ukraine, Russia, African shitholes who rely on Ukrainian grain exports and EU in that order.

The US has the quality weapons to provide, most other countries do not, would you rather see China or the like supplying weapons perhaps another unstable country?

The Arabs produce enough gas/oil to support the EU and are doing so. Biden has seen the domestic oil production in the USA has been reduced.

China is not exporting oil they actually need oil.

Russia has a surplus of oil and gas and sells it for a fraction of most countries to their own population

Ukraine has no choice allow arms to be imported and go into debt or become a puppet of Russia and possibly endure atrocities upon its people for decades to come. All while being looted of its natural resources or farmland.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
There are no Pipelines from Middle East to EU, so the oil has to come by boat, which is way more expensive.
Arabs are turning their backs to the west, and one of the causes is the sanctions against Russia, we forget that the world is observing and what they think is: Today is Russia maybe tomorrow will be us if we don't "behave".

Ukraine will loose, they are preparing their imaginary "spring offensive" with 9 brigades, about 45.000 men, only in Bakhmut they had 80.000 casualities, don't think a large amount of wounded will go back to battle, is not a shoot in the foot, is missing limbs from artillery unless Ukraine decides to make another brigade with people in wheelchairs. Aviation is 50 to 1000 russian jets, not to mention vehicles and personel.
Another hypocrisy action of the country in question is that they were buying russian oil to feed their war against Russia, and continue to let russian oil going to EU through their land.

Russia is already in the richest part of Ukraine don't think Russia needs more natural resourses, unless they want more sunflowers.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
A win would be driving the Russian invaders out of Ukraine and the Crimean peninsula completely. But they shouldn't stop until Putin is dead and underground đź‘Ť

Back