Oklahoma couple accused of killing 6 kids in murder-suicide faced financial pressures (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
what's up with Broken Arrow OK? Remember this one where the kid ends up saving his sisters by calling 9-11 from his rampaging brothers but ended up getting killed along with his siblings and parents?

NBC News said:
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — An Oklahoma couple considered “primary suspects” in last week’s killings of their six children faced growing financial pressures and the husband experienced recurring pain from a workplace head injury, family members say.

Eight people were found dead Thursday in a burning home in a Tulsa-area suburb in what authorities are investigating as a murder-suicide. The Broken Arrow Police Department on Sunday identified the two adults as Brian and Brittney Nelson but provided no new information on whether both adults were involved in the killings of the children, who ranged in age from 1 to 13.

Brian Nelson’s parents, Danny and Marilyn Nelson, told the Tulsa World that their son had asked if they could babysit their grandchildren at 5 p.m. Thursday, the day of the fire.

“Five came and went. Then it was 6. I texted them — no responses,” Danny Nelson said. “I turned on the 6 o’clock news, and they said there had been a fire near Hickory and Galveston in Broken Arrow. That’s where my son lives.”

Full article: Oklahoma couple accused of killing 6 kids in murder-suicide faced financial pressures

freebsd

Well Known Member
They weren't so hard up they sold their guns and ammo.
I could see this in Commifornia, NJ, or DC where it is illegal to sell your guns.

GoreRick

Gore is better than a whore!
what's up with Broken Arrow OK? Remember this one where the kid ends up saving his sisters by calling 9-11 from his rampaging brothers but ended up getting killed along with his siblings and parents?

Full article: Oklahoma couple accused of killing 6 kids in murder-suicide faced financial pressures

You do realize you have two completely different stories posted. The news article doesn’t even go with the brothers the news articles about the parents that killed their children and then themselves.

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
Only if you operate that drone to kill innocent civilians. If some one breaks in my home and I have a killer drone I will unleash it on them
That's what those drones do, homie...

In this image can you see which people are the insurgents and which are the civilians?

clip-2-superJumbo.jpg

Back