Old Man Falls Backwards Out Of A Wheelchair...LOL...LOL...LOL (1 Viewer)

Cadaver_blowjob

FUCK HUMANITY
It's not fake. That's Aad, a guy that is trying to show the important people from his city that the adviced wheelchair routes aren't that safe and that people shoulf stand up against it.

It's from a dutch internetsite called Dumpert.
Here is the full link:

They have alot of weird people that get interviewed, it's not fake.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert Polymath
Grand Mal Caesar said:
Looks fake.

Cadaver_blowjob said:
It's not fake.

Indeed Cadaver, it's not fake.

I knew the video was European and was from a documentary, but I didn't know which country or the name of the documentary.
The producers of the documentary got more than they could have hoped for when the old man had a hard fall...backwards...onto the pavement.
Thanks for filling in the blanks.

Besides...can anyone seriously think that an old man in a wheelchair would conspire with a couple of teenagers to produce a fake video of him falling out of his wheelchair? LOL.

Can anyone...in their wildest dreams...even imagine the conversation between the two?

Teenage Guys - "Hey oldtimer, we wanna make a fake video of an old man falling backwards out of his wheelchair."

Old Man - "Hey boys...that sounds real cool. I'll tell you what I'll do.
Get your camera rolling, and then I'll pretend to fall backwards out of my wheelchair onto the pavement.
I think that would be real cool."

Really? I mean, can anyone seriously think that? LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=2020
It's not fake. That's Aad, a guy that is trying to show the important people from his city that the adviced wheelchair routes aren't that safe and that people shoulf stand up against it.

Here is the full link:

Indeed Cadaver, it's not fake.

I knew the video was European and was from a documentary, but I didn't know which country or the name of the documentary.
The producers of the documentary got more than they could have hoped for when the old man had a hard fall...backwards...onto the pavement.
Thanks for filling in the blanks.

Besides...can anyone seriously think that an old man in a wheelchair would conspire with a couple of teenagers to produce a fake video of him falling out of his wheelchair? LOL.

Can anyone...in their wildest dreams...even imagine the conversation between the two?

Teenage Guys - "Hey oldtimer, we wanna make a fake video of an old man falling backwards out of his wheelchair."

Old Man - "Hey boys...that sounds real cool. I'll tell you what I'll do.
Get your camera rolling, and then I'll pretend to fall backwards out of my wheelchair onto the pavement.
I think that would be real cool."

Really? I mean, can anyone seriously think that? LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward

Staged then. It certainly did not appear like it was caught on video by random chance or CCTV. The old man obviously put in a bit of effort to dump it backwards like that with some tard grunting for effect.

Stranger things have happened, Ward. That's just the kind of mischief young Theodore and his friend Larry would find themselves in.

Cadaver_blowjob

FUCK HUMANITY
It's not staged either I think. Dumpert has a lot of real weird people they go after.
When you got a weird point of view about something or look very weird then you can ex0ect a visit from these guys haha.

They also put muslims in a bad daylight so I support that channel obviously!

Thr muslims here even refuse to talk when they see the crew. They know they will be a target to weird interviews to make muslims look awkward in videos. I love it!

Edit:
They are veey sarcastic aswell and just love to show people fall and hurt themselves. They thrive off the shame of weird people and muslims.

If anyone takes a look at their videos and really wants me to translate one for them then let me know.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!

Here is the full link:

Well He certainly got "Dumperted" Didn't He? Lmfao...SP

Users who are viewing this thread