Oldest man

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
i had an aunt that lived to 103. my grandmother was 99. she too,had dementia. i took advantage of that. id ask her questions what it was like when she was a kid. it was like a family history lesson.
My great gran was in a nursing home for the last few years. She got too hard to look after. She would leave the oven on and shit like that. I would visit her and she would talk about how reg(her hubby) was picking her up and they were going back home to Gosford. She hadn't lived there for over 70 years.

mrln

silent ghost
My great gran was in a nursing home for the last few years. She got too hard to look after. She would leave the oven on and shit like that. I would visit her and she would talk about how reg(her hubby) was picking her up and they were going back home to Gosford. She hadn't lived there for over 70 years.
some sad shit to see,int it? the person who was the matriarch, just mentally decay like that.
my gma was tough though boy. omg. she was a hard ass. the nurse would tell her it was time for bed. shed tell them to "fuck off". or "fuck you nigger/spic." bro,some old school shit right there. "dont fucking tell me what to do. ill go to bed when i dam well feel like it. now get the fuck out of here." dude,i can tell you some stories! lol

weeone

Fresh Meat
The oldest living man now comes from England, he is 112 years old cant remember his name though. There is also a woman of the same age in the next county according to national news.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
The oldest living man now comes from England, he is 112 years old cant remember his name though. There is also a woman of the same age in the next county according to national news.
Japanese people get caught out faking their parents age all the time. The parent dies and they tell the authorities they are still alive to collect welfare...