Omar Bin Laden, Osama Bin Laden Son: Sea Burial Demeaning, Killing 'Criminal': Report (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JPJ

Rookie
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|sec1_lnk3|212783

The letter said, in part: "We hold the American President (Barack) Obama legally responsible to clarify the fate of our father, Osama bin Laden, for it is unacceptable, humanely and religiously, to dispose of a person with such importance and status among his people, by throwing his body into the sea in that way, which demeans and humiliates his family and his supporters and which challenges religious provisions and feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims."
When "Fuck You" is an appropriate reply.

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
MaYbe now we can get those pics...I mean, they're already at maximum pissed...who cares anymore.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
That guy gave an interview a couple years back saying how he denounced terror and hated his father.

He should be happy his Dad didn't get buried with a pork hotdog shoved up his ass.

Teddyray

I like chickens
This user was banned
burial at sea was too good for bin laden. i would have liked loved to seen bin ladens head on a pike at ground zero. set his entrails on fire and feed him to the hogs. obama did nothing but continue to kiss the asses of every arab he can find. because mooslims are good people damn it.

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
That guy gave an interview a couple years back saying how he denounced terror and hated his father.

He should be happy his Dad didn't get buried with a pork hotdog shoved up his ass.

yeah, that motherfucker had an interview in RollingStone ffs!

main.jpg

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/osamas-prodigal-son-20100120

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
^-- Yup, that's that creepy looking fucker right there.

To be honest, I'm really surprised no one has put a bullet in his head already just for guilt by association.

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
looking back on that interview, it was painfully obvious he wasn't in afghanistan.

"Obama should ask for my advice about Afghanistan," he says. "I could help. But I have to see him personally. I would tell him you can't solve Afghanistan's problems with more soldiers.

Afghanistan can never be won. It has nothing to do with my father. It is the Afghan people.

My father's dream was to bring the Americans to Afghanistan. He would do the same thing he did to the Russians. I was surprised the Americans took the bait.

As soon as America went to Afghanistan, his plan worked. He has already won.

DERP.

the only reason we, the russians or anyone else wants control of afghanistan is because they are the #1 global producer opium and heroin. the taliban actually outlawed poppy cultivation and the worlds heroin supply plummeted. and recently the USGS discovered a LOT of mineral wealth there.. so, don't expect an exit any time soon.

mrln

silent ghost
"Bin Laden's swift burial at sea, in what many Muslims say was a violation of Islamic custom, has also stirred anger."

now,i thought this is what the muslims wanted. better yet,thats what our govt wanted you to believe! they disposed his body real quick,before anyone could claim it. thats what happened i think. like ive said,i dont trust our govt. seems like theyve given more respect to that cocksucker,than lady diane. those acciadent photos were plasteredall over the net, as soon as they were taken! not one of this coward.....

Back