One Mean Housecat... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/news/article_3f8b7022-782a-11e0-b12d-001cc4c002e0.html

A Cleveland man was attacked by a housecat Friday afternoon and the man's injuries are so severe that he had to be taken by air ambulance to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.
The altercation between the man and the animal occurred at a home on CR 3182 a few miles south of Cleveland in Liberty County.
At some point during the attack, the man and the cat reportedly were injured by a knife the man was holding. The man was taken to Cleveland Regional Medical Center before being transported to Houston.
Game wardens Danny Diaz and Adam Broll captured the cat. It was taken to Big Thicket Animal Hospital for examination.
The man's identity is unknown at this time

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
lol How the hell do you lose to a cat in a fight when you have a knife?
I've killed wild cats (non-domestic cats) when I was teen that attacked me lol

GoreKnack

Amorte!
lol How the hell do you lose to a cat in a fight when you have a knife?
I've killed wild cats (non-domestic cats) when I was teen that attacked me lol

Thats a good question. Must have been one hell of a house cat to send him to the hospital with serious injury. I mean our cat is mean and capable of hurting you but its highly unlikely she could do that kind of damage.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Thats a good question. Must have been one hell of a house cat to send him to the hospital with serious injury. I mean our cat is mean and capable of hurting you but its highly unlikely she could do that kind of damage.
Nicking the carotid artery on a bite or slash could be enough but I kinda doubt that the kitty would be able to surprise a guy to do that.

wino

DILLIGAF
deep down i fucking hate cats.

me to I fuckin' hate them, a guy in the media here a doctor ( no less ) wears a hat made from skinned a skinned cat.

He became a bit of a hero of mine instantly

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
My friend used to have a mountain lion as a pet.. this is the only example I can see fit for losing a fight with your house cat.

Back