Oops.. looks like an insurrectionist got in for a second time LMFAO. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...I still remember the first time I ever laid eyes on the The House of Reptiles...

...Evil fucking building... NOTHING nice or inviting at all...

...You can feel the pure dark energy and smell the foul demons inside...
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
He got a 'stiff' sentence... I bet he did. Fine looking boy that...

Actually, I thought that was funny as hell. Mind you, my wife says my mental age is 14...
Many mens' mental age is way lower than their chronological age. 😩 You are not alone. You haven't been attending Fauci public speaking engagements at our congressional hearings though & photobombing him so, he's probably less than 14 mentally.
They make it sound like he snuck in but I believe that congressional hearing with Fauci was open to the public. 🙄
Dude's funny but defo got the mind of an immature child. As for the other, well he's some sort of evil villain. As for who is the threat to himself or others & should be behind bars well, we live in the upside down world were everything is ass freaking backwards.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!!!!

The sooner we can all agree on this, we can make sure they don't continue this bullshit. We can also put funding towards research to reverse the damage being caused to those that have been harmed, especially the children, FFS, kids should not have to worry about having heart attacks!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The sooner we can all agree on this, we can make sure they don't continue this bullshit. We can also put funding towards research to reverse the damage being caused to those that have been harmed, especially the children, FFS, kids should not have to worry about having heart attacks!
My daughter still sees a psychologist after becoming suicidal during the lockdowns that had her and her friend arrested at KFC for eating chicken not socially distancing (when they were only 15yrs old!) and shut down her school (which was not a mainstream school - my daughter required special learning and had very specific requirements) after they forced all learning to go online she fell into a mental hole - me as her sole parent also fell into the hole mentally because I struggled to find ways to fix the situation. It doesn't just magically go away. I was forced the jab because I desperately needed a medical procedure and had no choice .. I have since developed a lymphatic issue where I have swelling and high blood pressure. I'm now on blood pressure meds and the cardiologist thought I might have a clot so sent me to get a scan - no clots detected thankfully.. but my entire body behaves differently. What pisses me off is how do any of us prove our suspicions? I can guarantee my body reacted adversely to the Jab... but proving gut feeling , intuition and your own common sense is near impossible to do in a legal sense.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
My daughter still sees a psychologist after becoming suicidal during the lockdowns that had her and her friend arrested at KFC for eating chicken not socially distancing (when they were only 15yrs old!) and shut down her school (which was not a mainstream school - my daughter required special learning and had very specific requirements) after they forced all learning to go online she fell into a mental hole - me as her sole parent also fell into the hole mentally because I struggled to find ways to fix the situation. It doesn't just magically go away. I was forced the jab because I desperately needed a medical procedure and had no choice .. I have since developed a lymphatic issue where I have swelling and high blood pressure. I'm now on blood pressure meds and the cardiologist thought I might have a clot so sent me to get a scan - no clots detected thankfully.. but my entire body behaves differently. What pisses me off is how do any of us prove our suspicions? I can guarantee my body reacted adversely to the Jab... but proving gut feeling , intuition and your own common sense is near impossible to do in a legal sense.
Those blood pressure pills are bad, simple garlic can control BP, I sympathise with your situation regarding the jab, I haven't paid much attention to the details but I have seen posts that claim to pretty much have the ability to reverse the jab if you follow the instructions. I do believe that nature has pretty much everything we need for health, I know the protocol was not too difficult, it is worth a shot, I would try the telegram group The Universal Antidote, hang in there.

Back