Osama bin Laden Is DEAD (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

privatehell

Rookie
Osama is BURIED at sea????? Read this for yourself

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html?hp

Where the fuck are photos & vids of him?????

Ever watched TV movie Brotherhood of the Roses? In it contains a hideaway on an island for leaders, mobs, terrorists and spies where they can't be tracked down. This is what popped in my mind upon reading that Osama's buried at the sea.

Fuck.

haven't heard of this movie, i will try and look it up today... often wondered about JFK, Jr... i thought it so odd for them to bury him at sea. it wasn't right. there wasn't anything right about his death and others for that matter.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Osama is gone. Pic is an obvious fake. Wait for the official photo release from US government, which for sure will be release to kill any type of doubts. That IS the reason they took the body to begin with. I understand the body was offered to the Saudis, given the fact he was a national of that country, but they "respectfully declined" so it was disposed of it at sea within the 24 hour period to pacify the Muslims and to make sure his body was never to bee founded.

There is no doubt in my mind he's a goner.

RORER-714

Get Away
obama-mission-accomplished.jpg

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Ever watched TV movie Brotherhood of the Roses? In it contains a hideaway on an island for leaders, mobs, terrorists and spies where they can't be tracked down.

Like OMG, dude!
You are sooo incorrect! That movie is from like last century, and we only listen to baseless conspiracy theories that are made / release post 9/11. Can you just figure out something with the Avatar or Twilight movies?

Old people pfts!

mayhem

Rookie
Biggest lie ever.. There are no pictures, and no proof what so ever.. Also WHy in hell would the throw his corpse to the sea!? I mean he was the most wanted for so long.. Everyone wants to him death!!!!
Also what the fuck with so called DNA test? Where did they get the samples? What did they used to compare? Why don't they have the body to do test and be sure that the got the right guy?

hei

NewbieX
The USA wont kill him - his family owns most of the US economy....

Hes sitting pretty somewhere where only the wealthy go.

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
yeah, everyone stopped complaining about gas prices didn't they...

oh, government. :Hurr:

Officials compared DNA of the person killed at the Abbottabad compound with bin Laden "family DNA" to determine that the 9/11 mastermind had in fact been killed, a senior administration official said.

The compound where Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces is located a bit more than 1,000 yards from a Pakistan Military Academy, raising some questions about how much information the Pakistan military may have had about his whereabouts.

A U.S. government official tells CNN that DNA matching is underway on the samples from the body of Osama bin Laden. The matching has not been completed, but there are photographs of the body with a gunshot wound to the side of the head that shows an individual that is not unrecognizable as bin Laden.

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
Like OMG, dude!
You are sooo incorrect! That movie is from like last century, and we only listen to baseless conspiracy theories that are made / release post 9/11. Can you just figure out something with the Avatar or Twilight movies?

Old people pfts!

You seemed not to get it. I was talking about a place for exiles, not the story. While we did have PICS of Saddam looking like a fucked up homeless when he was captured, there's are NO pics or vids of Osama being buried at sea. This is what popped in my head: Is Obama the Monkey hiding Osama somewhere?

Oh btw, my pfts are fine :nig:

Back