Osama bin Laden Is DEAD (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
You seemed not to get it. I was talking about a place for exiles, not the story. While we did have PICS of Saddam looking like a fucked up homeless when he was captured, there's are NO pics or vids of Osama being buried at sea. This is what popped in my head: Is Obama the Monkey hiding Osama somewhere?

Oh btw, my pfts are fine :nig:

I will be sending you a sarcasm gif later. You seem to be out of them.

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
When Donald Trump demanded to see Obama's birth certificate, the White House produced one so fast that many people says that it looked like forgery. OOoops, another "ace" card dropped to the floor outta of Obama's underwear. What happened next is much stranger than fiction - right after his mocking at Donald on TV, Mr. Obama declared to the world that OBL's dead, he MUST have known beforehand that they (we as well) will DEMAND a proof of pic or vid of this. His Presidency is riding on this one - come the 2012 Election. The hot potato is burning in your hands, Mr. Obama.

Pics or vids or it didn't happen, Mr. Obama or you are making Donald Trump look better for our next President.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
A royal wedding, 4 days off, Man Utd losing to Arsenal and Osama bin Laden being killed... Carlsberg don't usually do bank holidays, but they thought sod it we'll do this one!

:beer:

Back