Osama dead!

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 37

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!

OH MY GOD!

The creators of South Park really killed Bin Laden!! See how they KNEW he was going to be killed by a head shot... and how much they love President Obama...

I would have never believe it, but the proof is all there.

wino

DILLIGAF
So ............ can anyone contact 7forever ?

Lets get this strait, is he dead or no,t sorted out once and for all ..........

Rosie ? where are ya girl your skills are needed now ......................................................What shall you call the thread ?

backwoods boy

white minority
If true, great arguement for getting our U.S troops out of the Middle East and everywwhere else. With resources, correct intelligence information can take out anybody. We have the professional killers...Don't need boots on the ground long.

i just read about that. this administration can't make a simple decision without spending a billion dollars or backtracking until they trip over a muslim. they are either afraid the pics won't stand up to scrutiny or they are too afraid of reprisals. by not releasing the photos all they do is give even more fuel to extremists and conspiracy theorists. it'll sure keep alex jones busy.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I read this few minutes ago too...SOMEBODY will "leak" it and will be everywhere online.

Surely hope so. I mean it is stupid to say they won't release them in order not to make the ragheads angry, but they are already angry and hate us anyway. Are you afraid they will start beheading and burning Americans, or that perhaps they will attempt to put together a terrorist attack against an American interest worldwide?

They are already there.

Oh, and Taliban already saying it is a lie and to offer proof of it.

backwoods boy

white minority
Surely hope so. I mean it is stupid to say they won't release them in order not to make the ragheads angry, but they are already angry and hate us anyway. Are you afraid they will start beheading and burning Americans, or that perhaps they will attempt to put together a terrorist attack against an American interest worldwide?

They are already there.

Oh, and Taliban already saying it is a lie and to offer proof of it.

lol....all you've said is true. Obama/WH wants to be able to throw hands up and say..."we did not release those pics, they did."

Where is Julian Assange when we need him?

backwoods boy

white minority
I wonder why so whimpy to release pics. Didn't they film and broadcast Saddam's hanging? I know they took pics of him being dragged out of his "spider hole".

mrln

silent ghost
i herd on the radio b4 that the WH isnt going to release any pics of the dead guy. or video either.....
bunch of racist faggots!

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
Just read few minutes ago....Obama the Oreo Monkey ain't releasing it out of fear that the Islam sandniggas would do something? Oh pluuuaaseee.. We have over ten years worth of gore shit online from Iraq, Middle East and Islam extremists!

Oh yeah it's because Obama the Oreo Monkey is a closet Muslim!
0824B.jpg

Back