Osama bin Laden Is DEAD (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RORER-714

Get Away
Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is dead, and the U.S. has his body in its possession, a person familiar with the situation said Sunday.
President Barack Obama will make the announcement late Sunday at the White House.
The development capped a manhunt of more than a decade for the architect of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that left 3,000 people dead and dramatically altered U.S. foreign policy and the nation's sense of security.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704569404576297941397558496.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
To Prez Obama: Pics or vids or it didn't happen which makes you a fucking LIAR and that also would make Donald Trump look GOOD for the 2012 Prez run.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
To Prez Obama: Pics or vids or it didn't happen which makes you a fucking LIAR and that also would make Donald Trump look GOOD for the 2012 Prez run.

wut, didn't you listen to anything President Obama said?

or are you going the way of 7forever

wino

DILLIGAF
great news, but now how many other turban wearing fuckwits are gonna take his place ?

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This is unconfirmed, so you can all just make your own mind up on this one.

A photo has emerged on the Internet of what is reportedly the autopsy photo of Osama bin Laden. Fox News and other major outlets have been reporting that “Pakistani television” has been airing the photos. A quick Google search will lead one to this photo.

osama-bin-laden-autopsy-photo.jpg

wino

DILLIGAF
hang on ! Osama died on May the 1st right ?

Who else died on the 1st of may ? I'll give ya a hint, I think the year was @ 1945

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
here ya go

View attachment 23331

And if the fucker is dead why bury him at sea ? What are the Yanks covering up this time ?

Something smells like shit !

LOL *saves pic* Thanks, wino!
I quote this from the end of that article:

"Muslim tradition requires burial within 24 hours, but by doing it at sea, American authorities presumably were trying to avoid creating a shrine for his followers."

Smells like shit, indeed.

wino

DILLIGAF
I quote this from the end of that article:

"Muslim tradition requires burial within 24 hours, but by doing it at sea, American authorities presumably were trying to avoid creating a shrine for his followers."

Smells like shit, indeed.

Aint there some other thing to, that has to go/happen with the 24 hrs ? Wheres byingamyinwe when ya need her.

Sure do to me Doc, why would the Yanks give 2 fucks ? Well apart from pissing off the entire muslim population in america that is. I think they having enough trouble in paradise.

Guess we have to wait for the real pics. lulz

Back