accident Ouch !! That's Gotta Hurt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That’s a ‘wheelie’ bad injury. He probably shit himself leaving ‘skid marks’ in his pants. It could have hit his manhood damaging his ‘rim’. He’ll need a ‘break’ to ‘accelerate’ his recovery as he will be ‘exhausted’ after that.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Damn straight! Even giving birth is no match. Getting the Ol Scrotillies mashed aboot is no picnic... it is a lingering pain that cripples. Seriously, 98% of the time we drop to Fetal position for a bit and time travel.
I know, I've put a guy in the hospital cuz I kicked him in the nuts, there was blood even. 😳😢 I have always felt bad & wondered if he could have kids (we were both 11 yrs old when this all happened). I've never felt good about that whole incident & he was in the wrong place at the wrong time is all & I don't take kindly to boys grabbing my ass & wore cowgirl boots that day, kick hard, & have good aim.
The two shit stirrers who started things got disciplined but, were lucky they didn't get worse as nowadays that's considered & is sexual assault on school grounds so...should be added charges I think, as well as a registry to be added to if convicted.
He'll still be online asking for bobs and vagine
*ankle photos

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That’s a ‘wheelie’ bad injury. He probably shit himself leaving ‘skid marks’ in his pants. It could have hit his manhood damaging his ‘rim’. He’ll need a ‘break’ to ‘accelerate’ his recovery as he will be ‘exhausted’ after that.
Heh heh heh!🤣😂🤣...SP

Back