ozzy has parkinson's disease (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I read about this earlier :( still not going.to stop him from touring in march so he says. I figured he had it several years back with almost the shaking he was doing. Don't know why it took so long to diagnose it
The shakes I reckon we're the DT's. On his show, I read he was drunk all the time...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Na his shakes were different than DT shakes
They reckon he was drunk on his show all the time though... And I still reckon it is from brain damage like Muhammad Ali. On a black sabbath doco I watched, they were talkin about how they used to snort shoe boxes of cocaine. Toni Iommi was that high once that he set the bass player on fire for a larf. Nearly killed him. He just sat there and watched him burn...

deviant2

hell is other people
I've though Parkinson's for a long time now. Early on the drugs for counter acting this horrible disease, turned people into slugs. Would explain his slow and slurred movements and speech while the show was on air. Eats the body, leaves the mind behind to struggle.

Reactions: McM

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ya,He's had that Shakin Studder Dudder Shit going on for a long assed time Guy's...With all the Hard Core Drug Parties that Guys Attended...It's Really Surprising He can Function Period,lol.. SP

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Black Sabbath albums from the Ozzy years in my opinion was some of the greatest rock music ever made... Didn't discover it until I was 16. Listened to those 8 albums for months...
I totally agree with you Brain that was one of the stupist things the band did was to fire Oz and bring in dip shit ronnie james dio..ulck

Back