Paedophiles get public execution.

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
Hey folks. I'm drunk as fuck and want to tell someone because I think I've made some friends here. Have only told two people before that I was raped when i was 11 by my step dad at the time. I have been haveing a lot of dreams lately about finding him and killing so i looked him up. He is in reno, nv and I have his address. I want to get sober enough to live feed his torture and murder. can i trust anyone to save the live feed if i do it on liveleak or does anyone dknow where i can post it? thanks

Cloyce

Dangerously romantic genius
Hey folks. I'm drunk as fuck and want to tell someone because I think I've made some friends here. Have only told two people before that I was raped when i was 11 by my step dad at the time. I have been haveing a lot of dreams lately about finding him and killing so i looked him up. He is in reno, nv and I have his address. I want to get sober enough to live feed his torture and murder. can i trust anyone to save the live feed if i do it on liveleak or does anyone dknow where i can post it? thanks
That sucks dude and I'm very sorry that happened to you but he's not worth going to prison over and losing your freedom.

OP
cadaver1

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
That's fucking shit mate with what happened i hope you don't do something stupid. Find another way you can make him suffer without bringing yourself undone by filming and posting it. Freedom is way better than jail.