Warning:Children Palestinian child killed in air strike (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

billiam

Well Known Member
And where the fuck exactly should they go?
They were given an opportunity to leave gaza city and did not.

Why is it no muslim country wants to have the Palestinians? Egypt, Jordan and Syria all said no to having them go there. So why is that?

Hence the reason they have no place to go all the muslim countries consider them the mutts of the muslim world.

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly

Why is it no muslim country wants to have the Palestinians? Egypt, Jordan and Syria all said no to having them go there. So why is that?

Hence the reason they have no place to go all the muslim countries consider them the mutts of the muslim world.
Like i said where the fuck should they go then when they have their own land.

billiam

Well Known Member
The Israelis gave them time to leave. They also told them to leave gaza city and move to the sourh of the river which i cannot remember the name of to be away from the bombardment.

Now tell me why other muslim countries won't allow these mutts in?

I am seeing if actually know history or not.

Or if you think you know..

kleymo

NewbieX

you seem to be quite ignorant, im not pro palestine or israel, just pro innocent civilians on both sides - i havent done much research but it doesnt take a whole load of rocket science and a degree in mechanical engineering and a perfect medical field gpa to know that hamas is preventing the innocent civilians from leaving...

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Islamic bastards doing Islamic things -> Islamic bastards hiding behind their women and children -> Islamic bastards getting hammered, sometimes with their women&children, sometimes not -> Islamic bastards crying and whining to the world how they are unfairly treaten

:ko:

Religion of peace? More like a degenerated moon cult of a megalomanic child molester called Mohammed

Back