Pamela Anderson divorced by text after 11 days.

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Couple songs to jog your memory...
Girls, Girls, Girls ..................Heard this but didn't know who did it
Dr. Feelgood ...................Thought this was a band name that did Milk and alcohol
Shout at the Devil ............Thought this was an old movie with Roger Moore (never seen it)
Looks that Kill ...............Never heard of it
I googled a pic of them and I'm not really surprised I don't know much about them........more sort of a Motorhead and AC/DC type of guy if you know what I mean.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
I googled a pic of them and I'm not really surprised I don't know much about them........more sort of a Motorhead and AC/DC type of guy if you know what I mean.

There is a biopic movie on Netflix called The Dirt about Motley Crue

It is an R rated movie about their rise to fame and drug fueled exploits.
I didn't think one could put that much heroin, coke, liquor and tits into a movie.

Who? Na m8, the last big one I went to was in 91, Bryan Adams and ZZ Top at Milton Keynes. You've mixed me up with ASU again.
ZZ Top best stage show, ever. They had so much going on up there, you couldn't keep your eyes on it all. Cars, Beautiful Show Girls, Harleys, light show madness, videos on huge screens behind everything, pyrotechnics, the guys themselves. Total awesomeness.

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
Even when she was hot shit I
always thought she was kinda gross. There's something deeply unattractive about any woman who completely alters her looks surgically