Parakeet Cull UK (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I don't think I've ever seen a wild one, must be a southerner thing.
I'm in Surrey at the moment, I've seen at least 5 out of the kitchen window today, I'd never seen any wild ones until I started coming here.. and I always hear their distinctive squawking as they fly over. In some of the parks around here you can easily see 10 - 20 in the trees or flying around

20200820_170935.jpg

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I'm from Essex, there seems to be a lot of Sparrowhawks around lately.. never seen a Parakeet here though

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
We went to feed the Parakeets in a London park a couple of months ago, they're bright green and have great character, they will perch on your hand as you feed them

Man just can't seem to get over himself and leave well enough alone, they were supposed to be culling all the Mink somewhere in Europe because somehow they posed a possible threat of spreading this bullshit Flu! Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride yourself on superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your greatness, defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces of your foulness after you - alas, it is true of almost every one of us!"~Fyodor Dostoyevsky

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
We went to feed the Parakeets in a London park a couple of months ago, they're bright green and have great character, they will perch on your hand as you feed them

That just wrong 🤬.

Back