Paramedic Steals Foot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A man who lost his foot and part of his leg in a 2008 crash on I-95 in St. Lucie County is suing a paramedic who swiped the foot from the crash scene.
Cynthia "Cindy" Economou, a former St. Lucie County Fire District firefighter-paramedic, had admitted to taking Karl Lambert's foot after the Sept. 19, 2008, crash but says she took it to train her body recovery dog, according to tcpalm.com. Economou was sentenced to six months probation in 2009 for second-degree petit theft in the foot swipe, though she told the court at the time that when she found the foot trapped in the wreckage an hour after Lambert was airlifted from the scene, it was unusable.

"It was an unrecognizable mass of flesh," Economou said. "It wasn't a clean cut. You couldn't even recognize it as a foot....If I had thought it was somehow reattachable and usable, I would have gone to my commander."
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Medic-Sued-For-Swiping-Foot-From-Crash-Victim-117577194.html?dr

Lord SS

SS STURMFUHRER SIEG HEIL
lulz indeed
dash1.gif

privatehell

Rookie
i can see her point, but it's not for her to make this type of important decision whether or not it could be reattached.

it's kinda lol and fruity

Back