Parents record their recently deceased daughter being carried out to the coroner's car...

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
I don't understand why anyone would want to record this. It isn't a memory that I, personally would want to have on tape.
Due to the back story, I could imagine that the parents wanted to share the result as well, I mean like her story, maybe to open more eyes. Or it is just too unreal for them, so maybe this is their way to ''accept'' it. Everyone has another way to deal with it and I think especially one like that, must be a gigantic hurdle.

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
hmm i know people have their own way of dealing with stuff, but if this was my baby, grabbing the video recorder would be the last thing on my mind. a very sad story, but very bizarre vid

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I don't understand why anyone would want to record this. It isn't a memory that I, personally would want to have on tape.
You couldn't understand unless you have been in their shoes and felt what they were feeling as parent's at that moment. I would have dug my 7 yr. olds grave if they would have let me, because it's one of the very last things I would have been able to do for him. As a parent that has been in their shoes we do things that might seem strange to others but honestly you are not thinking straight at that very moment. My heart breaks for them and what they were left to deal with.

Belladonnahaunts

Goregrish Whore
You couldn't understand unless you have been in their shoes and felt what they were feeling as parent's at that moment. I would have dug my 7 yr. olds grave if they would have let me, because it's one of the very last things I would have been able to do for him. As a parent that has been in their shoes we do things that might seem strange to others but honestly you are not thinking straight at that very moment. My heart breaks for them and what they were left to deal with.
Agreed. Its a shit club to be in. I have pics if my son in his casket.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Yeah... I'm downloading that video from YouTube to my computer to ensure it doesn't "go away" because of anguished housewives clicking the report button.

OP
SAF

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Yeah... I'm downloading that video from YouTube to my computer to ensure it doesn't "go away" because of anguished housewives clicking the report button.
So far, all the whiteknighting has been drowned out by LE 9GAG ARMY LOLOLOL MEMEFACE

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Is this a good time for me to mention that every human being on planet Earth with an education is already aware of cancer, that almost everyone has one or more relatives who've died from it (my father, grandfather, and aunt for example), and that researchers and scientists are already hard at work graduating from university/medical school and trying to improve treatments and find cures?

Fundraising I can understand, but raising "awareness" in this case... it's already raised. Pretty sure everyone knows, just sayin'.

Well, whatever helps them deal with their loss. :tu:

Next week's news: Virginian man killed by angry Australian man sporting a moustache.