part it, braid it, put it up into a bun.....so many choices (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
756DD76E-6DA1-4ACF-B46B-379A4404F02B.jpeg

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I am not sure how people survived pre 90s, which was when smooth and clean really became a thing. I think I will be 80 years old with a hairless kitty because it just so much nicer and feels cleaner.
I HATE hairy unkempt vaginas, they look like bob ross. Don't want to fully shave, fine I'm ok with that but put in some sort of effort to trim. I had a GF who refused to do any yard maintenance, she also had pH issues and that would result in her vag getting a bit rank at times (I'm sure the hair matt didn't help). Who am I kidding...."a bit rank".....it smelled like a mix of skunk & cranky armpit with a smidgen of piss, and it didn't taste like cotton candy. For a guy who LOVES eating kitty it was awful, especially when she asked for it.

bill.gif

I was too much of a nice guy or maybe afraid to hurt her feelings and never said anything. Now I'd be "bisch, your minge is rotten....do something about that shit if you want me to gargle that oyster"

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I HATE hairy unkempt vaginas, they look like bob ross. Don't want to fully shave, fine I'm ok with that but put in some sort of effort to trim. I had a GF who refused to do any yard maintenance, she also had pH issues and that would result in her vag getting a bit rank at times (I'm sure the hair matt didn't help). Who am I kidding...."a bit rank".....it smelled like a mix of skunk & cranky armpit with a smidgen of piss, and it didn't taste like cotton candy. For a guy who LOVES eating kitty it was awful, especially when she asked for it.

View attachment 673511

I was too much of a nice guy or maybe afraid to hurt her feelings and never said anything. Now I'd be "bisch, your minge is rotten....do something about that shit if you want me to gargle that oyster"
My first girlfriend was like that when I was young and inexperienced and had nothing really to compare her to. It was later on I realized how terrible it was and what I had been putting up with just thinking all gashes were nasty. I never understood how females can bitch and moan and criticize and judge men's cocks when their pussies are so gross and filthy most of the time.

Back