Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
where could i get a free pdf of the book unknown darkness?
There were two or three sites a few years back that had the free PDF file for the book but they've been removed.

But the book (The Unknown Darkness: Profiling Predators Among Us) is not expensive (under $6 US) and Amazon has them even cheaper.

1229947.jpg

Sharlann

You say morbid like it's a bad thing.
There were two or three sites a few years back that had the free PDF file for the book but they've been removed.

But the book (The Unknown Darkness: Profiling Predators Among Us) is not expensive (under $6 US) and Amazon has them even cheaper.

1229947.jpg
Yeah that's the one I seen, but wasn't sure if it was the right one. :) I don't mind paying for a good book.

WHIP

Elite
RYR500335799_high.jpg

A house where convicted killer Karla Homolka lives, according to some media reports, is shown in Chateauguay, Que., Wednesday, April 20, 2016.Reports that Homolka has resurfaced southwest of Montreal are creating a buzz in the town of Chateauguay. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Ryan Remiorz

McM

ARSELING
Hey BELA whats up wiyh most of European countries? Its as though no one gets a true life sentence MOST and like you say some of the worst are walking around with new identities etc?

How should she know, she's from Canada.

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
She was one smart count I'll admit that.
Made the deal with the prosecutors to get her sweet deal then spilled her guts on her heinous crimes. How she can walk the streets with a baby troller in stow is beyond me. Karma is way behind on this one.
The prosecution didn't know about the tapes when giving her that deal. After he watched them he stated that he would have never offered her that deal. The tapes showed that she was an active participate.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
How can a prosecutor not review ALL the evidence before offering deals?

If I remember correctly, the tapes were hidden in an A/C duct and were not found during the search. No one knew about them so they were not actively looking for them and could not review them. After she made her deal she revealed their location and by that time it was too late to do anything to her about it.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I feel so fucking bad for Tammy. Poor little girl suffered for hours on behave of these two monsters. How man, how could that asshole make sure her sister wore her pj's then sodomize her and if that wasn't enough, he made her give her younger sister oral sex...how fucking sick. Burn in hell bitch.

WAH67

Well Known Member
It seems like ages ago when this story broke open in Southwestern Ontario. The police had bodies but no suspects. Even the suspect car that they posted on every billboard in town was the wrong car: I still remember watching for it on the highways as I commuted back and forth to work. Hell, I even rode my Harley into Burlington and joined one of the search teams that was looking for one of the victims.

With that, I'll get on to the story of the young couple that murdered atleast 3 young girls in Ontario back around 1990-91.

Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka
Serial Murderers/Rapists

Set 1.

All For Love

It was all too good to be true. In 1990, Karla was engaged to a handsome, sophisticated professional accountant with money. It was going to be an incredible wedding: one that her family and friends would never forget.

She loved Paul very much. He was so unique and so very wild in bed. She would do absolutely anything to keep his love — anything at all.

What made this situation a little different than most engagements is that for several years Paul made outrageous demands on Karla — and Karla, just as outrageously, agreed to them.

Paul was very annoyed that Karla was not a virgin when he met her. It was, therefore, from his point of view, her responsibility to make it possible for Paul to take the virginity of Karla's pretty younger sister Tammy without her knowledge or consent. Once Karla accepted that logic, the rest was easy, even the idea of videotaping the whole thing seemed to make sense to her. After all, videotaping was a way to remember important events.

Karla worked in a veterinary clinic so she had a rudimentary knowledge of sedatives used for animals. The trick was figuring out what and how much to use to knock out Tammy so that Paul could rape her. Eventually, she decided on using halothane, an anesthetic which animals inhale before surgery.

Pic 1. Karla Homolka, c1990.
View attachment 43064

Pic 2. Karla, posing on bed for Paul.
View attachment 43065

Pic 3. Karla, in another pose for Paul's camera.
View attachment 43066
Obviously a Boeing blonde, has a black box.

There is no picture of her holding a severed head 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, she never held Leslie's severed head. Paul did obviously, but there's no pictures or tape of that either.
There is a picture or maybe a video (can't remember which) where you can see the concrete block that has her head/hair because it was painted black. I can't remember where I saw it -- been a long time -- but it exists.

Back