Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KG

stalking
What a fascinating case.
I can't fathom a woman going that far to give her own sister away to a sick monster like himself, just..wow.
And for the medical staff to NOT notice the burns on her face? What happened there? That's almost just as troubling.

That's what I always wondered. How come the medical staff or the police for that matter didn't pay more attention to that?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
What a fascinating case.
I can't fathom a woman going that far to give her own sister away to a sick monster like himself, just..wow.
And for the medical staff to NOT notice the burns on her face? What happened there? That's almost just as troubling.
That's what I always wondered. How come the medical staff or the police for that matter didn't pay more attention to that?
I think that although the obvious was staring them right in the face, they just didn't see it. The police had no idea at this point that Bernardo was their man and seemed to have tallied Tammy's facial burns up to vomit (stomach acid) causing the burns. They simply had no reason to even believe that she had been murdered - not the way that police are supposed to look at individual cases but in this case, good family, good kid, etc., that's just what they did.

In southwestern Ontario, I live about 20 minutes from where all of this happened, most cannot believe that Karla was able to make a deal with the devil and be able to avoid persecution for her involvement in her younger sisters death. She just had to rat on her hubby and enjoy a few years of partying in jail.

But there was no proof that she had been involved in Tammy's death. Only after Karla agreed to testify against Paul and the deal was signed did the police find the video tapes that showed Karla in there like a dirty shirt and just as guilty as Paul was. But the deal had been signed. Paul's lawyer was charged with obstruction of justice (because Paul had long before told him where these video tapes were) but that did nothing for Tammy. Meanwhile, her older sister, had about 15-20 years shaved off of her sentence because they could not charge her with the death of her sister.

During her time in jail, when not getting down with the other females, Karla did her studies to become a Social Worker to help abused wives.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The deal with the devil. I wonder if those tapes were really destroyed
At first, the assumption with the police was that Paul and Karla were making snuff films. Paul had made a few trips to Japan, but they couldn't make any connections and no snuff films surfaced from there. As for the videos that they found in their kitchen ceiling - hard to say. But my guess is that someone has a copy.

KG

stalking
At first, the assumption with the police was that Paul and Karla were making snuff films. Paul had made a few trips to Japan, but they couldn't make any connections and no snuff films surfaced from there. As for the videos that they found in their kitchen ceiling - hard to say. But my guess is that someone has a copy.

I've always thought someone like his first lawyer who held onto the tapes had copies but after all these years I can't believe they hadn't surfaced because I'm sure someone would pay big money to get ahold of them.

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed
I was about to say, material like that I could hardly see being disposed of. The fed's tend to keep EVERYTHING not to mention the immense appetite for gore and snuff like films in certain circles - like David Ray Parker, it has to be somewhere out there..

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I was about to say, material like that I could hardly see being disposed of. The fed's tend to keep EVERYTHING not to mention the immense appetite for gore and snuff like films in certain circles - like David Ray Parker, it has to be somewhere out there..
Yes, I think that there are copies out there. But whoever has them, or access to them will be discovered very quickly and they're tucked up tight somewhere. And that person/s will be a cop or a lawyer.
If DeathHand can't find it I don't believe it's out there lol
It's always been the main question on the minds of those from Ontario, and Canada in general, let alone the parents of the murdered girls: were the copies all destroyed? But we have no way to tell if they were, even though the police "say" they were. If a copy or more does still exist, it will surface sooner or later.
I'm pretty sure deathhand can find pics of himself dead, so if he can't find this, then it ain't there to be found lol
I did find one pic of me dead...but it turned out to be Paul McCartney. But like he quipped, "If I'm dead then I'll be the last one to know about it."

:dead:

KG

stalking
KG, her new name is Emily Bordelais and she lives in the Carribean with her husband and just had her 3rd child in 2011! She is A school teacher believe it or not!! Crazy shit huh??

Yea I knew her name was Emily. I just can't believe she has children and teaches. I mean damn. I'd shit if I found out she was anywhere near my child!!

The transcript of a tape Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo made which was played in court:
The first scene had been taped in the basement recreation room of the Homolka house not long after Tammy Lyn’s (Karla’s sister) death. Karla Homolka was on her back, lying on a rug before the fireplace, naked, her legs spread wide apart while she masturbated for the camera, which was positioned a few feet away, at about knee level, and pointed directly at her vagina. Gasps of surprise and disgust, perhaps even shock, along with plenty of embarrassed giggles, could be heard throughout the courtroom as the camera lingered on Homolka’s exposed body for several minutes while she stimulated herself. To many in the courtroom, showing that particular video seemed an amazing way for the Crown to treat the woman who was scheduled to be their chief witness. For the previous two years, ever since her arrest, Homolka’s face had been almost as well know as the prime minister’s. She had been seen on television in footage taken at her wedding, with her friends, and at her trial. There had been countless photographs of her in newspapers and magazines around the world. But few people in the courtroom that day were expecting to see a triple-X-rated tape, a close study of the country’s most infamous woman in a variety of sexually explicit positions. The prosecutors, though, had their reasons for showing the video. On it, she and Bernardo talked about the death of Tammy Lyn. Although Bernardo’s trial for her death might well follow his trial for first-degree murder, the Crown wanted to present evidence on Tammy’s death as part of its general picture of the relationship between the two. Homolka’s dialogue on the tape, Houlahan had said in his opening address, had been scripted by Bernardo. That is, Bernardo had told her what to say when she was on camera, and if she didn’t obey him, she was punished with a beating. But what the court saw was a seemingly relaxed Homolka pulling down her husband’s pants, fondling his penis, which she called Snuggles, and then performing fellatio during most of the tape, stopping every now and then to talk about what had happeded to her dead sister.

“I loved it when you fucked my little sister,” Homolka said to Bernardo, who was lying on his back beside the roaring hearth, moaning softly while she rubbed his penis.

“I loved it when you fucked Tammy. I loved it when you took her virginity. You’re the king. I love licking your ass, Paul. I’ll bet Tammy would have loved to lick your ass. I loved it when you put Snuggles up her ass.”

Bernardo could be seen reaching for his drink while Homolka continued to fondle his penis. She did it for several minutes, but he never climaxed. He took a sip from his drink, glancing at the back of her head while she worked on him, and asked about her thoughts on the night Tammy died. “How did you feel?”

“I felt proud. I felt happy,” she replied.

“What else?”

“I felt horny. It’s my mission in life to make you feel good.”

“This is why I’m gonna marry her,” Bernardo said, looking at the camera and holding up his drink while Homolka continued performing fellatio.
“I’m glad you made me lick her cunt,” Homolka continued, after pausing to take a break from the oral sex.

“Are you a fully fledged dyke?” Bernardo asked, a reference to Homolka having sex with her sister.

“No, I’m not.”

“You were having sex with your little sister.”

“That was different. It was my little sister,” she replied, stroking his penis.

“Love in the family,” Bernardo said. “Do you believe in that concept?”

“You know I had fun doing it,” Homolka said. “You know I liked it.”

“What did it teach you?”

“Well… we like little girls, I like you to fuck them. If you’re gonna fuck them, then I’m gonna lick them. All the little girls.”

“What age should they be?”

“Thirteen.”

“Why?”

“Because it will make you happy.”

“But why 13?”

“That’s a good age.”

“Because why?” he persisted.

“Because they’ll still be virgins.”

“What are you saying?” Bernardo asked, looking down at Homolka’s head. She stopped to look up at him.

“I’m saying I think you should fuck them and take their virginity. Break their hymens with Snuffles. They’re all our children, and I think you should make them ours even more.”

“You’re right,” Bernardo said. “You’re absolutely right. That’s a good idea. When did you come up with it?”

“Just now,” she replied. She resumed the oral sex for a while longer, then stopped and told Bernardo she had a surprise for him. She walked past the camera to her bedroom, beside the rec room, came back with a paper bag a few minutes later, and sat down beside Bernardo. Inside the bag was a brassiere and a pair of panties.

“It’s Tammy’s,” she said, handing him the bra. He smelled it while she began stroking his penis with the underwear, before resuming the fellatio. A few minutes later, when he still hadn’t reached a climax, she stopped and continued talking about her dead sister.

“I want to rub Tammy’s underwear all over your body,” she said, and did so. “It will make you feel so good. I’m so glad you took her virginity, Paul. I wish we had four kids, Paul.”

“Yes?”

“So you could fuck each one of them. How does the king like that?” she asked, stroking his penis rapidly with her sister’s underwear.

“Yeah,” he replied, in obvious pleasure. She continued for serveral minutes, but when he never climaxed, she said, “I think the king should turn over.” He did as he was instructed.

“Okay,” he said.

“Because his little slave has some more things to say and do.”

Bernardo rolled off his back and got down on his hands and knees while Homoka positioned herself behind him. Then she probed with one hand for his anus and began licking it while she stroked his penis with her other hand. She did this for several minutes, and he moaned in pleasure, at times calling her his “little asslicker.” When he failed to reach a climax, they changed positions yet again.

Bernardo lay on his back again and rested his hands behind his head. Homolka took a long-stemmed rose from a nearby vase and dragged it slowly across his chest, and then up and down his errect penis.

“You know what we’re gonna do with this?” she asked, holding up the rose. “We’re gonna take this to Tammy’s tomorrow, and put it on her grave.”

“Why?”

“Because it will give you pleasure. You loved her. She loved you. You were her favorite, you know. The things that you did, you know I loved it. The way you fucked her in what, 60 seconds? She loved it. She loved it.”

“Your titties are bigger than hers.”

“I know.”

“And they taste better,” he said. “When Tammy was alive, what did you used to do?”

“You made me lick it,” she replied, resuming the oral sex, “and suck it. And now I’m doing it on my own because I loved it, Paul. I loved everything you did with her. She was our little playtoy.”

“And we both loved her so much.”

“Yes,” Homolka agreed, fondling his penis again. “Our little virgin. She loved us.”

“What else?”

“I didn’t give you my virginity, so I gave you Tammy’s instead. I loved you enough to do that.”

Homolka then talked about another time Bernardo had brought a young girl home and had sex with her in the basement of her parents’ house while she watched. “You fucked her,” Homolka said, “with this.”

She gazed at his penis, tenderly stroking it. “You fucked her cunt,” she said. “She sucked you. She sucked Snuffles. She put it in her mouth, like this.” After more minutes of oral sex with no climax, she continued: “You put her on her knees. You fucked her. And I let you do that because I love you, because you’re the king.”

She rubbed his penis for several moments before saying, “I want you to do it again.”

“When?”

“This summer, because the weather is too bad in the winter. If we can do that then it’s good.”
“Good,” he agreed.

“If you want to do it 50 more times, we can do it 50 more times,” she said, a reference to him bringing home more young girls. “If you want to do it every weekend, we can do it every weekend. Whenever we can. Because I love you. Because you’re the king. Because you deserve it.”

“Virgin cunts for me,” Bernardo chimed in.

“Yeah.”

“Virgins just for me. It’ll make me happy… going from one cunt to another, from one ass to another. Will you help me get the virgins?

“Yes, I’ll go in the car with you if you want, if you think that’s best. Or I’ll stay here and clean up afterwards. I’ll do everything I can because I want you to be happy. Because you’re the king.”

Bernardo still hadn’t climaxed. Homolka shifted down toward his feet.

“Ooh, footsies,” he said.

She started sucking on his toes, first one foot, then the other. “Got to treat the king like a king,” she said.

“Good. And what else?”

“I’m your little cocksucker,” she said. “My nipples are so hard. I’m your cunt. Your little slut. Your little asslicker. Your little virgin.”

“It’s good to be king,” Bernardo said, looking at the camera and raising his glass again.

Homolka licked the soles of his feet. “I’m your cunt-licking slut,” she said, “the keeper of your virgins. Your ass-licking bitch. And I love you. I want to marry you.”

And there the tape ended, with Bernardo still unable to climax.

Ajax_SC

Fresh Meat
Russell Williams (Canadian Air Force former officer and serial killer) and Paul Bernardo studied at the same university in the same period:

"They were pals.

Accused killer Col. Russell Williams and notorious serial killer Paul Bernardo both attended the University of Toronto Scarborough campus.

They both studied economics at the Military Trail campus during the mid-1980s.

They graduated together in 1987, Williams, 46, with a politics and economics degree, Bernardo, 45, with a commerce and economics degree.

Their families both lived along the Scarborough bluffs.

Now police sources tell the Toronto Sun the two were college "pals" who "partied" together and that their relationship is the subject of intense scrutiny by the joint forces team probing the murders of Cpl. Marie-France Comeau and Jessica Lloyd."

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/02/11/12845451.html

Back