Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorefan63

NewbieX
Set 5.

Kristen French

Just one month before her 16th birthday as she walked home from Holy Cross Secondary School, a Catholic school in St. Catharines, Ontario for the Easter break weekend, she was approached at the entrance the Grace Lutheran church parking lot by serial killers Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo under the pretense of needing directions.

While Kristen assisted Homolka with map directions, Bernardo attacked her from behind and forced her into the car at knife point.

It was Thursday, April 16, 1992 and her kidnapping was seen by several eyewitnesses. During her three days of captivity the depraved couple videotaped themselves torturing and subjecting the 15 year old to sexual humiliation and degradation while forcing her to drink large amounts of alcohol before murdering her on April 19, 1992.

Her naked body was found in a ditch several kilometres away on Sideroad 1 in north Burlington on April 30, 1992, approximately one mile from the gravesite of Leslie Mahaffy, another of Bernardo and Homolka's murder victims.

On the day of Kristen's death, Karla reportedly stated that Paul had left the house to get them all MacDonalds. While Paul was absent, Karla stated that she hit Kristen on the head several times with a rubber mallet, causing Kristen's death. Apparently, Kristen was pleading with Karla to release her.

Kristen French is remembered for declining cooperation with her abductors in the later period of her abduction: "Some things are worth dying for." She said to Bernardo: "I don't know how your wife can stand to be around you." On one of the memorials dedicated to her is engraved "Her legacy proves an inspiration.

Pic 9. Kristen French.
View attachment 43073

Pic 10. Police investigators inspect Kristen's body (one detective is looking at her hand)
View attachment 43074
None of the links work I've been able to watch videos on your site. But not open pics. Help.

NecroVandal

Revenge of the Pussy!
Fucked up fate: in 1993, when Karla got her black eyes, i was in the emergency department at the general hospital with stomach pain. the triage found me a bed, and guess who was behind the curtain to my right??? yup...Krazy Karla. I was 14 years old then. Anyways...so my mom's with me, and she sees Karla and how she's all busted up, so my mom tries comforting her a little, stating that there's help for abused women because my mom used to be an abused woman..blah blah. Karla tells her to PISS OFF lol, and then proceeds to tie up the phone in the unit trying to cancel all of her credit cards cause old Pauly's going on some fuckin bi-polar spending spree rackin shit up! June. 29th I'm fishing with my asshole stepfather in Lake Gibson, and all of a sudden there's all these cops and divers and shit...no joke...there pulling up the concrete blocks with Leslie Mahaffy in them! WTF. small world eh. shit.

Thomas69

Fresh Meat
I read that Karla Homolka had a good childhood and caring parents
I cant understand how a pretty woman can be a serial murder..
Was she a lunatic?
Or maybe she was her lovers slave ?
When I saw her on the pic with her parents I thought: " Its very haed to understand that someone with an angels face can be such a satanic sadistic bitch....
Horrible!

kia rio

NewbieX
Was she a lunatic?
When I saw her on the pic with her parents I thought: " Its very haed to understand that someone with an angels face can be such a satanic sadistic bitch....
Horrible!

Pretty people can be evil too...it's easier for them because we inherently trust them more than ugly people, as evidenced by the second half of your post.

Bad Kitty

Fuck...
i was friends with some criminology students when the details of this case were coming to light, and they had access to some shit the media didn't have. They apparently had forensic evidence that when Bernardo and homolka were torturing Kristen French, that power tools were involved. That's all they would tell me, but that was enough... Fucking power tools! Sick fucks!!!

KG

stalking
Was she a lunatic?
Horrible!

I've never seen an angels face when I see a picture of her. All I see are dark cold haunting eyes of a person who is pedo. She should have rotted in prison where her ex husband is because I will never believe that she wasn't part of the mastermind behind the killing and kidnap of those 2 girls.

NecroVandal

Revenge of the Pussy!
She is a sick, sadistic fucking cunt. Teaching in the fucking Caribbean Islands pfft. Only in fucking Canada would a serial killer be released after 1o years, and then get to live out middle-age as a teacher and mother of 3 in the fucking islands! She knew exactly what she was doing 10 years ago. ..and the other kicker...the father of her kids is her lawyers goddam brother!!! HA! WTF kind of sick bastard marries the serial killer that's his brother's client. Her and Pauly should be tied together and left to have a 3-way with Magnotta. Now that'd be a show I'd want tickets to. I'd pay for the extradition ticket myself! LMFAO.:titfuck:

treeghost

winter sucks
Super cunt, sinister as they come- evil thru and thru.
What I can't get is how the ER decided the skin on her little sister's face was burned off by vomit. WHAT?
Someone ought to look into that bunch of so called medical personale fuks who blew off that kid's death.

KG

stalking
She is a sick, sadistic fucking cunt. Teaching in the fucking Caribbean Islands pfft. Only in fucking Canada would a serial killer be released after 1o years, and then get to live out middle-age as a teacher and mother of 3 in the fucking islands! She knew exactly what she was doing 10 years ago. ..and the other kicker...the father of her kids is her lawyers goddam brother!!! HA! WTF kind of sick bastard marries the serial killer that's his brother's client. Her and Pauly should be tied together and left to have a 3-way with Magnotta. Now that'd be a show I'd want tickets to. I'd pay for the extradition ticket myself! LMFAO.:titfuck:

I agree 100%. I mean people seem to forget that she helped RAPE and KILL her own sister for petes sake!! Yet she is off living in one of the most beautiful places ever living the dream. Crying shame is what it is.

D.N.R.

Medication time
i was friends with some criminology students when the details of this case were coming to light, and they had access to some shit the media didn't have. They apparently had forensic evidence that when Bernardo and homolka were torturing Kristen French, that power tools were involved. That's all they would tell me, but that was enough... Fucking power tools! Sick fucks!!!
Super cunt, sinister as they come- evil thru and thru.
What I can't get is how the ER decided the skin on her little sister's face was burned off by vomit. WHAT?
Someone ought to look into that bunch of so called medical personale fuks who blew off that kid's death.

Exactly!! I have intubated thousands of people over the years and there is no fucking way I would have missed those burns on her face. Nor would I have put it off on stomach acid burning her, stomach acid is fairly stout but not that damn bad. Jesus christ I am glad I didn't have my medical training there:rage:

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Exactly!! I have intubated thousands of people over the years and there is no fucking way I would have missed those burns on her face. Nor would I have put it off on stomach acid burning her, stomach acid is fairly stout but not that damn bad. Jesus christ I am glad I didn't have my medical training there:rage:
I always wondered about that DNR, what do YOU think might have caused the burn's on her face? I read it was the medicine they gave her that she vomited back up, but it look's A Hell of alot more SEVERE than what that would cause!:shrug:

WHIP

Elite
I always wondered about that DNR, what do YOU think might have caused the burn's on her face? I read it was the medicine they gave her that she vomited back up, but it look's A Hell of alot more SEVERE than what that would cause!:shrug:

It was the stuff they put on the cloth and held over her face to put her out with.

Halothane, an anesthetic which animals inhale before surgery.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Whip beat me to it;) yes it definitely looks like chemical burns. They must have soaked the rag in that shit for it to have burned her so bad. There is no way her vomit did that. Poor girl:(

WHIP

Elite
Whip beat me to it;) yes it definitely looks like chemical burns. They must have soaked the rag in that shit for it to have burned her so bad. There is no way her vomit did that. Poor girl:(

Paul and Karla told the police it was from draging her across the carpet,when they got her to the hospital it was said it could be from vomit.
Then the truth finaly came out it was from Halothane that Karla got from were she worked.

Back