beatings Pedophile gets beat by family of 6 year old who was molested. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Should’ve Given Him The Meds
A7257F7E-89C7-4D86-8249-5AF40BFCFA27.jpeg

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
How do we know he did that though 🤷‍♂️ I mean I hate pedophiles as much as anyone and they should all get much worse treatment than this, but I'm always doubtful when I see such videos
Is there any background information to confirm he actually did what he's accused of 🤷‍♂️ can anyone translate what's been said?

hcoop111

Such is life
How do we know he did that though 🤷‍♂️ I mean I hate pedophiles as much as anyone and they should all get much worse treatment than this, but I'm always doubtful when I see such videos
Is there any background information to confirm he actually did what he's accused of 🤷‍♂️ can anyone translate what's been said?
The thing is you don’t …I’ve known parents who have falsely called somebody a pedo …and told the child to say things for mummy/daddy…there’s some really fucked up parents around…but on the other hand it could be …we won’t ever know unless a court case comes up …even then it’s circumstantial *shrug* like everything in life you really never know …

Back