Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Ward crime theory: Black and mexicans are crime.
Population of USA have 14% of black and 18% mexicans.
68% White people.
To end crime must exterminate those 14% and 18%. End of crime history. Peaceful country.

Oohh. Sometimes somebody white yealling: - you are a fuckin queer!! Pussy!!! Pussy!!! Pussy!!! Deserves some bullets

Shicklgrüber

Whites Only
Never underestimate anyone
You don't know what they been thru or are going thru. That guy released a lifes worth of rage and depression and what the fuck ever else the fruitcake had? She should of kept her fucking mouth shut is right😈

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
tumblr_ldtq1dojVF1qagopio1_500.jpg
Wadda ya mean how was your day !
That fuckin cock suckin
neighbor, pissed me off this mornin ova a snow ball, an upset our whole god damn weekend.....lil piss ant , mudda fuca !

Kimberdog

Lurker
I've hated a few neighbors over the years and have fucked with them (worst was killing a bunch of their grass) but don't think I've ever been in such a rage as to shoot them over the snow.

What really makes no sense is their properties didn't border each other so why so serious about things?
I lived in an apartment building years ago with the ex wife. Had a neighbor that never picked up their dog shit. Ex wife stepped in it once. I got tired of seeing it all the time. I started going out at night and picking it up and leaving it at their door. After about a week they got the hint and stayed on top of it.

Graziani

By Ward theory , germany has 7 millions Turks.they are from crime. Exterminate all Turks

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Wearing headphones while watching this video makes it even more satisfying.

Of course James Goy was screaming like a bitch after he got shot...in terror and pain...but after Jeff Spaide gives him a close-up shot with that pistol, you can plainly hear a delightfully satisfying moaning coming from Goy.

The moaning sounds like a combination of pain, desperation, and fear.

That moaning continues until Jeff Spaide shoots the bastard with his AR-15...at which point you plainly hear an equalling satisfying..."OHWwww"...and then the bastard is silent.

I'm glad he experienced pain, desperation, and terror.

That toxic bastard deserved all 3 of those sensations before he died.

Regards,
-Ward

Graziani

Ward, you smoke too much weed. Drop that shit cigarete . this fucking marijuana gives brain forgetfulness lapses.

you talked the same shit 50 times

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
You talked the same shit 50 times.

Because I know it triggers you...my slum-dwelling favela friend.

And I trigger you because I know it gives you at least a temporary distraction from the realization that you live in the shit-hole of Brazil.

I'd feel the same way you do if I lived in that shit-hole.

Try to have a pleasant day Grazi.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
A nice newspaper obituary and write-up for Jeff Spaide appeared shortly after this incident.
His obituary is also on the website of the funeral home that handled his services.

There is a section of that obituary where you can write a condolence message to Jeff's family. It states that the messages won't be published online (as they usually are), but instead will be forwarded by the funeral home to the family members...and if you include an email address, then the family members can respond if they so desire.

So, shortly after that obituary appeared, I sent a nice condolence to Jeff's family members, and included my email address.
I essentially articulated to them that Jeff was pushed to a breaking point by two hateful, contentious, toxic people...who were filled with hateful venom.
They were the ones who had been antagonizing him, being hateful and miserable towards him, and on February 1st, finally pushed him to a breaking point.

Well, this morning I received a reply by email from one of Jeff's family members...one of his sisters.
She thanked me very much for my message.

She stated the family members all felt the same way, and that the Goy's had been antagonizing and bullying her brother for several months.

On the other hand, no obituary, "remembrance," or services announcement has ever appeared for asshole James Goy and his toxic bitch Lisa...and that bastard and his bitch have now been dead for eight days.

It seems as if the Goy's family members had them embalmed, put into caskets, and buried...or perhaps cremated (much cheaper)...with no obituary or "remembrance."

I believe that even the Goy's family members probably knew...deep down, where it counts...that James and Lisa Goy were a couple of hateful, strifeful and contentious, toxic assholes.
Thus, they disposed of their bodies as quickly...and quietly...as they could.

Regards,
-Ward

Last edited:

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Guarantee you, had that woman survived, she still wouldn't be able to keep her fucking mouth shut.

You're exactly right Mike.

She was hateful, contentious, and toxic.

She was still spewing hateful venom out of her mouth, even after she had been shot.

As she's lying on the cold, snow-covered road...after she was shot...you can still hear her spewing her venom at Jeff Spaide....

She shouts..."You Fucker!!"...as Jeff walks by her, and then she shouts..."You Fucker You!!...as Jeff walks past her a second time.

However, that toxic scum bitch was finally shut up permanently when Jeff delivered the coup de grâce to her with his AR-15.

Good Riddance.

Regards,
-Ward

Never underestimate anyone
You don't know what they been thru or are going thru. That guy released a lifes worth of rage and depression and what the fuck ever else the fruitcake had? She should of kept her fucking mouth shut is right😈
True. This is why I try to never be mean or slightly aggressive with people. They may look normal, but they could be off their meds with access to a rifle.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
I am proud of my country, my people.

You don't know my country.

I know your country, Brazil, is a shit-hole...and you know it too.

Hell, you even admitted earlier that Brazil has 50,000 murders every year.
As you also said...family members kill family members.

I know plenty about "your people," and I've seen tons of videos out here and elsewhere of "your people" butchering people and beating them to death with clubs...including young women.

The way the toxic bastard and bitch in this video died would seem like a walk in the park compared to the way "your people" butcher people.

Regards,
-Ward

Back