Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Daniela Romanov

Fresh Meat
I know your country, Brazil, is a shit-hole...and you know it too.

Hell, you even admitted earlier that Brazil has 50,000 murders every year.
As you also said...family members kill family members.

I know plenty about "your people," and I've seen tons of videos out here and elsewhere of "your people" butchering people and beating them to death with clubs...including young women.

The way the toxic bastard and bitch in this video died would seem like a walk in the park compared to the way "your people" butcher people.

Regards,
-Ward

Here in Brazil you will probably be ok if you are not a criminal or an idiot. 50,000 murders? I don't know the right number, but I would say at least 90% of it are all criminals or idiot people like Mrs. and Mr. Goy. I'm not a criminal and I'm not an idiot so I don't worry about being murdered.
As a woman it is still easier to be safe. As we all know, the majority of homicides are against men. As a woman if I die by homicide there are big chances that it is a man who can't listen "I don't want you anymore" and kills me. Well, if there are any signs of an idiot wanting to kill me I will make sure to kill him first. If there are no red flags and he suddenly kills me, I think there is nothing I can do. I think I will die. What I can do is make sure I stay away from men who are psychos.

Behead

Fresh Meat
That sucks .. getting killed over fucking snow lol
I mean shit happens... the rest of the block is probably like "woooooo thank fuck! Bob I really thought we were going to have to do rock paper scissors tournament again to see who we rope into killing them next week!" Oh look... bloody snow cones! Cannibal snow cones here get your flavor of the day. We have here blueballs and too bad it wasnt her cherry."

C1covid20

NewbieX
Jeffery Spaide

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613054614082.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613054614082.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 30
I've hated a few neighbors over the years and have fucked with them (worst was killing a bunch of their grass) but don't think I've ever been in such a rage as to shoot them over the snow.

What really makes no sense is their properties didn't border each other so why so serious about things?
i live here and apparently they were both out shoveling and the couple was shoveling their snow into shooters yard

Only a huge fucking pussy jumps straight for their gun cause of some "mean words". Guy was a literal snowflake pussy, all he did by killing them was prove their point lmao.

Back