Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
did he really need to go back and get his tacticool ar-15 fitted with 4000w LED torch, red dot, extended magazine and a genuine buffalo hide sling? this guy can't shoot for shit with a handgun so why the rifle?

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
did he really need to go back and get his tacticool ar-15 fitted with 4000w LED torch, red dot, extended magazine and a genuine buffalo hide sling? this guy can't shoot for shit with a handgun so why the rifle?
Because he was furious for listen triple pussy. Pussy, pussy, pussy!!!!!

Estorath

NewbieX
Trying to mourn a loss but, if I had neighbors like them I'd probably wanna shoot 'em too. They didn't seem very polite.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert

Regards,
-Ward

mrln

silent ghost

Regards,
-Ward
coward. couldnt face the fact he was going to jail for murder

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
I remember seeing this when it first happened. Amazing video. Was funny to see how the bottom neighbor went from a tough guy to a screaming little boy after he was shot. Don't fuck with crazy -- you have no idea what someone is capable of.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
coward. couldnt face the fact he was going to jail for murder

Seriously??

The true and only coward I saw in this video was the loud-mouth fat slob who ran...while screaming like a bitch...and left his wife in the street to fend for herself.

Regards,
-Ward

mrln

silent ghost
Seriously??

The true and only coward I saw in this video was the loud-mouth fat slob who ran...while screaming like a bitch...and left his wife in the street to fend for herself.

Regards,
-Ward
that goes without saying...
but to off yourself, because you dont want to face the consequences of your actions. thats just as cowardly.

Back