Pensioner, 78, arrested after 'stabbing to death' burglar with screwdriver after attack in his own k (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
A guy a couple of miles from where I live killed a burglar by strangling him and wasn't prosecuted. It was a few years ago now, they were having a tussle and the homeowner got the burglar around the neck and held on, and on, and on until the thieving little cunt stopped struggling. The homeowner "allegedly" thought he had just choked the cunt out before calling the Cops, but Billy The Burglar was deaded. He was a young local junkie so he'd of probably died by now anyways so no great loss.

My uncle shoots someone who wanted to rob him when he was drunk in a cab. He got 3 1/2 years for 'inappropriate defence' and lost his gun license and job as a ranger. He had always anger issues.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
A guy a couple of miles from where I live killed a burglar by strangling him and wasn't prosecuted. It was a few years ago now, they were having a tussle and the homeowner got the burglar around the neck and held on, and on, and on until the thieving little cunt stopped struggling. The homeowner "allegedly" thought he had just choked the cunt out before calling the Cops, but Billy The Burglar was deaded. He was a young local junkie so he'd of probably died by now anyways so no great loss.

Ohh BJJ i bet!

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
My uncle shoots someone who wanted to rob him when he was drunk in a cab. He got 3 1/2 years for 'inappropriate defence' and lost his gun license and job as a ranger. He had always anger issues.
This is why bludgeoning just enough is first choice=it,s the gun that got him the time.

Don Zauker

Lurker
As someone else said public outcry saved him. That's good news for UK self defense cases which are usually absurd and side with the attacker. That's because they're all leftist judges who think the perpetrators are victims of society and we shouldn't punish them.

tero

GOREBABY
In my house, he wouldn't have been stabbed with a screwdriver. There is a 10mm stuffed with 180 grain hollowpoint ammunition with a set of Crimson Trace lasergrips sight next to my bed, and a 12 gauge in my closet. In Alabama where I live, they would give you a medal, not arrest you.
That's the only protection to have .Way to go, anyone thinking of approaching my castle will not get any further than the drive way.

mrln

silent ghost
As someone else said public outcry saved him. That's good news for UK self defense cases which are usually absurd and side with the attacker. That's because they're all leftist judges who think the perpetrators are victims of society and we shouldn't punish them.
thats pretty fucked up the judges think the attacker is a victim of society,when he's part the problem then. he enforces the rules which in turn"creates victims". how stupid.

Back