disaster Peruvians Out Running Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
That was insane! I was transported there and could smell the hot sand and fear for a few seconds ! Amazing they got so close !

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I've never understood why some people scream when panicked. What does it help? You're just using up valuable lung capacity to get your ass out of the way.

What was It though ? Land slide , mud slide , volcano ??? I just saw dirt cloud .
That dickbag jesse ventura will try to convince you it was an inside job and they planted thermite paint in the mountain.

I lived in Peru for six months . Peruvians are kind , friendly , somewhat shy people. They also don't show any hostility towards foreigners.
I know a few Peruvians and that's also been my experience. Usually very nice people....unlike Argentinians who are often cunts.

I feel like the dogs knew whats up.
When the dogs, donkeys and livestock are running its time to move your arse.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
i dont fear mountains. these are just oversized stones
lisbon-1953199_640.jpg

IkeaPsyco

Well Known Member
If you are stupid enough to stand and stare....like a retard, for several mins you deserve what's coming. And WHY...why do people always try to run infront of things....go to the fucking sides.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
This shit's why they used to sacrifice so many on mountains. Obviously the Gods are overdue an offering.

qdeng1

Well Known Member
"My house My cars My life saving 😭😭😭"

That's probably what they were saying lol 🤣🤣🤣

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Now imagine what the residents of the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum saw on the day when Vesuvius blew. Over 100X the size of the cloud in this vid, moving at app. 200 miles per hour, and over 800° F, as hot as a burning cigarette's cherry...

Back