Pet Pics

McM

Krautnigger
Shagging them Graz or suckin their cocks?
PS is Zoophilia legal in Brazil? They stopped people doing it here in Englandistan
On VICE there was a documentation once about a special area in Brazil where boys have their first sexual experiences with donkeys. The real girls were protected by their over religious parents.
Was funny to watch, some of the boys seemed to be really in love.. :lol: The 'hardcore' scenes were blurred-out though. Thanks for that.

Guipago

Rookie
A story from our special forces(no bs) some guys were tasked with observing a village that had a large number of donkey's, their usually used to carry opium but in the offseason get hired out to cart weapons for the taliban(then they become targets), the team saw 2 fighting aged males (17 yrs old) talking to some of the village kids then leave for there own village, a few days later the kids were leading out a donkey out, uh-oh a taliban hire-out, the guys lined up to zap the donkey(sucks to be a donkey over there) but needed solid proof it was a hire-out, sure enough the 2 young guys turned up & met the kids, words were spoken, money changed hands, the donkey changed hands, now, the team expected the donkey to go back to the young guys village to be used to carry weapons, but, they took it down a side trail & the kids hung around, safties back on, from the over-watch position the guys watched(& filmed) the donkey being fucked by both guys, the village kids were pimping the donkey, happens all over!

LjDes

Well Known Member
That's awesome @Pr0nographic!
I grew up with dogs, mutts mostly lol.
We lived out in the country and the dogs were free to roam. They always hung around tho. The male(s) occasionally would push their boundaries to sow their oats lol but they'd would always be back for chow.
What breed of dogs do you have if you don't mind me asking?

Pr0nographic

Fresh Meat
That's awesome @Pr0nographic!
I grew up with dogs, mutts mostly lol.
We lived out in the country and the dogs were free to roam. They always hung around tho. The male(s) occasionally would push their boundaries to sow their oats lol but they'd would always be back for chow.
What breed of dogs do you have if you don't mind me asking?
Oh ok! And yes, males can break out any form of kennel to spread their seeds πŸ˜‚

i have Alaskan malamutes :)