Pet Pics

Bill Murray

Dry Drunk
Awww,looks so much like my Raven!! Mines Maine Coon/Tabby/Tortishell.He/She would look identical with the Torti splotches :meow:😍😸
No idea of her lineage, the GF adopted her when she was 6 from the humane society 4 years ago. She's a big cat who at an ideal weight should be around 11lbs but the little monster has chunked up to 14lbs.

Hes like right in the way of your setup isnt he/she? Want all the attention. My puppy does the same thing except she'll sit in my lap. I have an older picture of of her doing it. Let me see if i can find it.
Yup, she's not the cuddliest of cats and actually spends a lot of time on her own but the minute I go to the office she makes an appearance and settles in front of the keyboard.

freeland512

randomtitlehere......
she's not the cuddliest of cats and actually spends a lot of time on her own but the minute I go to the office she makes an appearance and settles in front of the keyboard.
That's cool though. Yeah my dog she's a cuddler. She likes attention and all that but she knows when shes being too much. She usually gets to jump up when i log in for a little bit have a cup of coffee, and then she sits next to my desk on her little pillow.

Bill Murray

Dry Drunk
That's cool though. Yeah my dog she's a cuddler. She likes attention and all that but she knows when shes being too much. She usually gets to jump up when i log in for a little bit have a cup of coffee, and then she sits next to my desk on her little pillow.
My pup was a super cuddler, it was actually quite sweet. Miss the little bugger :(

Naazy

Face me in real combat coward!!
Some zebra danios (zebrafish) that I've been breeding, 135 babies in this pond. This is a strain that was genetically modified to produce different florescent proteins that makes them glow under a black light.
idk if its a consequence of crossing two color variants of these glowing danios or if its something that just happens, but quite a few of the babies lack the florescent protein, but i also ended up with some very unique babies that look nothing like the parents so I aint complaining