Petrol Pipeline Thieves Cause Deadly Explosion in Mexico (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
Are these people fucking stupid or what?

Mexican authorities now put the number killed in Friday night's fuel pipeline blast at 66, with scores more injured.

It is believed the explosion occurred after the line was ruptured by suspected fuel thieves in the town of Tlahuelilpan, in Hidalgo state.

Officials say scores of people had been scrambling to fill up containers and were engulfed in an inferno.

Dozens of charred bodies remain at the scene, which is cordoned off by security forces.

Continue reading: Deaths in Mexico pipeline blast rise to 66

McM

ARSELING
Are these people fucking stupid or what?

Mexican authorities now put the number killed in Friday night's fuel pipeline blast at 66, with scores more injured.

It is believed the explosion occurred after the line was ruptured by suspected fuel thieves in the town of Tlahuelilpan, in Hidalgo state.

Officials say scores of people had been scrambling to fill up containers and were engulfed in an inferno.

Dozens of charred bodies remain at the scene, which is cordoned off by security forces.

Continue reading: Deaths in Mexico pipeline blast rise to 66

I read that's happened in African countries several times, there are photos here on the forum too.

DerKetzer

NewbieX
E65ADDF8-BC12-42A8-AAA8-39B066F201D9.jpeg
58B28F58-EE50-46A7-A063-2D7B4E6D0DC5.jpeg
201C492E-24D2-449E-8B77-19C0F60E2825.jpeg
2FA19BBD-6AAA-4582-8419-AE94FCD5D2DE.jpeg

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Oh boy...I don't think those Thieves were being Good Samaritans...

I think they were a bunch of guys, wanting to make their own gore video. Fuck up a pipeline like that..??
You want people to die..

Back