Photographer

OP
RedneckR0nin

RedneckR0nin

BigDickDaddyDonBodeenRenSlim
Very beautiful. I think that last one is my favorite, the clouds/fog trailing through the snow covered trees is just fantastic.
Funny cause no one like that put of the set I released at that time..it was my favorite as well. So much so I edited and released this one as well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345578372.150834.jpg

The overtones were wicked..I shot all those pics with 3 hours of each other.

Funny cause no one like that put of the set I released at that time..it was my favorite as well. So much so I edited and released this one as well.
View attachment 66447
The overtones were wicked..I shot all those pics with 3 hours of each other.
Well they suck! They can't appreciate good things! Like flowers ;)

Wow, this one is even better than the last, I love how there is no foreground, it is as if you are standing on the edge of a cliff or leaning out of a window, falling and you happened to catch this beautifully serene moment in time with the trees rushing up at you.

gman

Free Shrugs©
Very nice work, especially the macro stuff. What is your camera of choice? I have a Fuji HS10 - not the most complex camera, but I like it.

OP
RedneckR0nin

RedneckR0nin

Very nice work, especially the macro stuff. What is your camera of choice? I have a Fuji HS10 - not the most complex camera, but I like it.
I'm a Canon guy.
I have a Canon Rebel XLii, a 40D, and a 5D Mrk2.
Have about 8 lenses now with couple being pretty basic and a couple being worth a couple grand each. Have studio lighting and portable lighting. For most professionals it's either Nikon or a Canon and I just happened to start with a Canon and remained with it. Once you study either you usually stay within it cause the operating format stays essentially the same. So I don't think I'll move away from it unless I manage to score a Hasselblad for under 5K which I doubt. Even a body is available used in my city for 3800 right now but that's body only. A hassleblad lens retails around the 10K mark which fuck that. I don't need a 40 megapixel camera to shoot art really.

gman

Free Shrugs©
I'm a Canon guy.
I have a Canon Rebel XLii, a 40D, and a 5D Mrk2.
Have about 8 lenses now with couple being pretty basic and a couple being worth a couple grand each. Have studio lighting and portable lighting. For most professionals it's either Nikon or a Canon and I just happened to start with a Canon and remained with it. Once you study either you usually stay within it cause the operating format stays essentially the same. So I don't think I'll move away from it unless I manage to score a Hasselblad for under 5K which I doubt. Even a body is available used in my city for 3800 right now but that's body only. A hassleblad lens retails around the 10K mark which fuck that. I don't need a 40 megapixel camera to shoot art really.
Very cool. I had a Canon Rebel XT with a Tamron 28/300mm. The lens was the only thing that let it down, and for the price of a decent lens I could get the Fuji. 30x zoom and lots of useable features, simplified panoramics being one of my favourites.

You have some very nice kit there fella and you use it well. Please post more of your work.

OP
RedneckR0nin

RedneckR0nin

Very cool. I had a Canon Rebel XT with a Tamron 28/300mm. The lens was the only thing that let it down, and for the price of a decent lens I could get the Fuji. 30x zoom and lots of useable features, simplified panoramics being one of my favourites.

You have some very nice kit there fella and you use it well. Please post more of your work.
I will do, I got a model shoot on Monday or Saturday I'm not sure depending on schedule and go from there. Work makes it a lot harder than it once was.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
These are beautiful! I love the detail in your photo's. I can't even use my little web cam right! Give me some beads and I could make a masterpiece, but give me a camera or a pencil and I wouldn't know where to begin. I can't draw my way out of a paper bag and my pictures aren't much better. You have an awesome talent, very nice.